Every thought about setting up a cult? (1 Viewer)

Dude no.7

The idea occured to me some time last week while sitting in st. stephens green licking an ice-pop while it rained down heavily...

my new friar's outfit was soaked and a duck had landed on my head....

now the whole cult thing... as sort of a mass following into the countryside up the fine hills of ireland ..... the only problem is it lacked a conviction, (erstwhile or dilussional, the only two kinds of conviction) ... religious conviction or even a focus....

maybe your cult idea could have a focus?

and of course, what band (or bands lyrics) would be blamed when it all went horribly wrong?

don't talk to me about cults

300px-Trekkies_at_baycon_2003.jpg

Dude no.7 said:
The idea occured to me some time last week while sitting in st. stephens green licking an ice-pop while it rained down heavily...

The idea occured to me as a child when I saw the Jim Jonestown movie on TV. After he seduced the nice lady, he also seduced the nice lady's boyfriend. THAT IS SOME KINDA POWER.

Then I saw Caligula and realized why be the leader of a cult when what I really want is be Emperor. .|..| ...and what he did to that groom on his wedding night...but who wouldn't want to be the King's handpuppet???

stunning said:
really want is be Emperor. .|..| ...and what he did to that groom on his wedding night...but who wouldn't want to be the King's handpuppet???

ya that was gross.

stunning said:
I'm fascinated by cults. Ciaran, was it any of the big ones? Are they still around. I hope nothing tragic happened, but is it still going?

It was a small cult in Cookstown which formed a few years. Theyre still around but I dont know how much he has to do with them anymore. Not too sure of their main goals but I remember reading on their website their different activities. It was freaky as fuck. Tried to find the website but I think its been removed.

Graham Coughlan from Dublin was voted Livingstone Fc's all time cult hero. He is also the only current Plymouth Argyle player to be named in the Argyle all time greats team.

Ian Astbury, lead singer of rock exaggerators The Cult was the voice of 'Dunk' the tough cartoon Weetabix in the ad campaign during the eighties.

I was the leader of a cult back in 1998, was young and stupid (nothing's changed) so i forget to get any money out of anyone. There were 50 or 60 members, mostly from america. They tried to get all theological on my ass so i got bored and quit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back