Ethnic Cleansing: The Video Game (1 Viewer)

THRILLHO

Contributor
Website
www.lowbrowculture.com
From Eurogamer:

While anti-gaming critics are busy worrying about a mod that sees two fictional characters engaging in consensual sex, a neo-Nazi organisation has released a game designed to promote racial divisions and encourage violent acts against members of ethnic minorities.

The PC first-person shooter is titled Ethnic Cleansing and is published by Resistance Records, which also distributes racist 'White Power' music. Resistance Records is owned by the National Alliance, the biggest and most active neo-Nazi group in the US.

Players take on the role of either a skinhead or a Ku Klux Klan member - dressed in full KKK robes and carrying a noose - and explore a city that's clearly based on New York. The object of the game is to kill black and Latino people, described as "predatory sub-humans", and their "Jewish masters".
Advertisement

Israeli prime minister Ariel Sharon appears in the game as the final boss, armed with a rocket launcher. His character makes comments along the lines of "We have destroyed your culture!" and "We silenced Henry Ford," before dying with the line: "Filthy white dog, you have destroyed thousands of years of planning."

Resistance Records began advertising the game on Martin Luther King day, using the slogan: "Celebrate Martin Luther King Day with a virtual Race War!"

The National Alliance says this is just the beginning - a whole range of racist videogames are promised in the future, including Turner Diaries: The Game, based on a book by NA leader William Pierce. It's set in a world where "Aryans" attempt to murder all non-whites and Jewish people with nuclear, chemical and biological weapons. The book's fans include, or rather included, Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh.

"The whole intent of making this videogame was to make a racially provocative videogame," National Alliance chairman Shawn Walker told the United Press.

"If it does help promote the separation of the races, then it's been positive and that's what we want."
http://www.resistance.com/ethniccleansing/

Crumbs!

Jaysus. That's horrible, but they won't get away with it will they? Remember when there was supposed to be a football hooligan game coming out and if I remember correctly it was totally supressed. :confused:

Euro Gamer are talking about the new Grand Theft Auto at the start of the article there I presume? The new patch thingie or whatever doesn't sound half as bad as some of the stuff that made it into the actual games. Like going off with a prostitute and then robbing the money back afterwards! :eek: That would be all very well if parents weren't so stupid as to buy the thing for their young kids. Dumb feckers.

The most politically incorrect video game ever made. Run through the ghetto blasting away various blacks and spics in an attempt to gain entrance to the subway system, where the jews have hidden to avoid the carnage. Then, if YOU'RE lucky.... you can blow away jews as they scream "Oy Vey!", on your way to their command center.

Is there anywhere you can get a playable demo?

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Is there anywhere you can get a playable demo?

i've played this game believe it or not. my bro did a dissertation about american literature this year and he ended up doing a lot of research into racism in the south and he came across this game on the web and downloaded it. Apart from being an awful game it didn’t really offend me. I find it hard to get offended by this type of rasicm cos its just plain crazy. The idea of kids playin it is scary though. I can imagine white supremicist fathers buyin it for their kids thinkin that it'd be good preparation for when they grow up. Now that’s offensive.

CITY BABY said:
yeah whats with the football hooligan game????? where is it??
and the gaa game was supposed to be out by now
the only 2 chances of me playin computer games ,gone!
HMV have it on sale in their budget section - 7 smackers. So do uh.. that place up in Smyths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back