Ethical consumption and drugs (2 Viewers)

ha ha. maybe i'm just getting the drugs.
Everyone thinks I get high a lot. I was called flashback in school because the rumour was I was on loads of acid. When I was working on building sites I got mad skinny and people thought I was on speed or something.
I ended up getting fired off one site for "taking unreasonable risks with my safety", but I think really it was a lot of the lads kept saying I was getting high and working.

Ah sure.
Everything makes me speedy, even weed. I take the odd Xanex to chill me out, or various narcs. But, they're not really the drugs I think this thread is about.

Nice one!I popped a xanax and a halcyon about 20 mins ago.In the studio 2moro,don't wanna be up all night.Just kicking in.NICE!

Never met a drug I did'nt love.

Oppogangers
Don't see how drugs 'fuck up the environment' though flashback. Any more than any other crop we use. Anyway the best ones are made in a lab, bollix to natural drugs

em, fair point, say cocaine, heroin and meth all need some pretty nasty chemicals in the refinement. Certainly in the majority of the cases these chemicals are fucked into the nearest river / drain. This ends up not being great for the environment. Companies like Pfeizer and so on will have much more advanced ways of getting rid of the by products.

Weed grown in Canada / the US is often grown out in old growth forests. I was just talking to a mate of mine over christmas there who flies choppers for the drugs guys here. He was saying that its really easy to spot grow ops, you fly look for a massive brown burn mark down the side of a mountain or a dead river, and follow that up to the absurdly green patch and thats your weed farm.
The run off of the fertilizers kills everything it touches, and you end up with big holes in the forrest.
You are right though. The enviromnetal thing is generally not that much worse say than a badly run pig farm.
Other drugs manufacture, I dunno, but generally they tend to often have to use these extremely nasty chemicals which they just dump.

well it would be the same as anything else pretty much if it was regulated like a legal industry was.
but its not, so you end up with massive chunks of original growth forest and rivers being ruined.
They go for areas that are remote, and pristine. And then they wreck them, pretty much.
people got all worked up about glen of the downs being clobbered a bit. But that is just a scrubby bit of brush compared to the forests that are being clobbered by these dudes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back