Eternal Sunshine query. SPOILER!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

I saw it last night. fabulous. the number 8 screen in omniplex is like a french cinema. absolutely loved it..

lorcanzo said:
shes not in the computer, it goes fuzzy and then he sees her. he dreams her.
its very complicated...

Aye right. Maybe it's because he's having a skizoid embylism.

arnold02.jpg

seeyouattheparty.jpg

"see you at the paarty richter!!!"

it was strange when his buddies said "you blabbed about mars!". what exactly was that all about? good thing he slaughtered them though, they were pretty violent labourers.

It make so much more sense when you see it the second time, not that i didn't get,.. eh it was my ... eh friend that didn't really get it. Alot more enjoyable the second time, not trying to figure it out, it just falls into place the second time.

Sure it's because the guys at Recall found out he was a spy from Mars, etc., and the Company needed to make sure it didn't get out. By the way your picture is broken, too bad because Michael Ironside pictures are always good.

Get ready for a surprise!!!

totalrecallsepic5.jpg

I thought it fell perfectly into place. Kaufman tends to write things in such a way. seemingly insignificant things are later proved to be of huge importance - eg Adaptation.

seemingly insignificant things are later proved to be of huge importance - eg Adaptation.
exactly, so when you see it the second time things that you had no reason to even remember the first time suddenly explain a lot to you. I'm not going to give examples cos.... eh i don't want to.

Cormcolash said:
Sure it's because the guys at Recall found out he was a spy from Mars, etc., and the Company needed to make sure it didn't get out. By the way your picture is broken, too bad because Michael Ironside pictures are always good.

Get ready for a surprise!!!
yeah..that pic is apparently forbidden at times. its not so much of ironside, just his arms. look see:

party-richter.jpg

best bit in the whole film!

michael ironside does the voice of sam fisher in splinter cell...it makes it so much cooler. he's got quite the voice. also..he was on last night in Top Gun.

There's tons about it that doesn't make sense. Like if she was living with joel how does nobody she knows mention him to her after she erases him?

it's still a deadly film despite the bits that don't add up.

One thing i don't get is why the young fella goes outisde for some "fresh air" and watches his girlfriend seduce his boss?

avernus said:
yeah..that pic is apparently forbidden at times. its not so much of ironside, just his arms. look see:

party-richter.jpg

best bit in the whole film!

michael ironside does the voice of sam fisher in splinter cell...it makes it so much cooler. he's got quite the voice. also..he was on last night in Top Gun.

Yeah Splinter Cell is amazing, especially the interview with Michael Ironside, one of the best things about it. And of course I watched Top Gun. "You can run, kid, but you can't hide!"

hehehe yeah..deadly stuff. im currently on the last level of SC Pandora Tomorrow. am on total bruce willis esque world saving high.

avernus said:
hehehe yeah..deadly stuff. im currently on the last level of SC Pandora Tomorrow. am on total bruce willis esque world saving high.

Haven't got Pandora Tomorrow yet, I'll probably wait until it gets a bit cheaper or is on sale or something. To be honest, I prefer out and out blast the fuck out of anything that moves games like Halo, but Splinter Cell rules just for Michael Ironside's voice.

One thing i don't get is why the young fella goes outisde for some "fresh air" and watches his girlfriend seduce his boss?
maybe its because he knows his boss will have none of it, or at least expects as much of him, or else thats what floats his boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back