ESTEL + WORMHOLES + LARGE MOUND (1 Viewer)

swingkid

Website
www.wfmu.org
this will be the first estel gig with the new four-piece line up, and one of the last before they go to the uk to play gigs for a week.
wormhole haven't played since that windsor for the derby gig in whelans last year. they are collaborating with memory cells at the poisonhats thing, which estel have opted out of, for various reasons. large mound have just put out a new 7inch and will be playing a load of new tunes, as will estel. so please go to the temple pub on dorset st on thursday the 3rd of may at 8.00 with £4 to see it all. music will be dropped by the estel fiends too. lucky you.
estel are also supposed to play a gig with a german emo band brood and if all goes well, estel may play in limerick with sunshine[if the people in limerick can get back in touch asap!]
thanks!
www.thumped.com/estel
www.largemound.com

hey, is anyone out there willing to give a loan of a mixer [for the decks] for the gig, or even know a place where you could rent one for cheap?
it'd be looked after mighty fine and all that...
please?

wow, 'sounds like the most boring gig i could ever imagine save wromholes and LM! count me out god dammit! estel were great with the original lineup - i hear there's just politics goin' down now, couple love and all that and then there's jamie 'i'm a wanker' farrell. no, not for people with other stuff to do...

so basically what youre saying here is that you just dont like estel. thats pretty mean to be so harsh, unless of course its tongue in cheek, which i wouldnt get not knowing your relationship to estel or any of the above bands, all i can say is

I think the question on everybody's list is how his knees got so dirty...

Hag has dirty knees because he's convinced he can smell buried treasure. So far he's found 2 tonnes of porcelain chips, half a Brendan Shine 7" and two buckets of "magic" dirt. Also, he likes to fellate very old men, preferably tramps.

that was a fine rocking gig tonight.

hag, you smell like a dead mammoth.

I'm gonna side with Joss here.
Brown snow wins hands down, I reckon...Almost sounds like it'd be made by Kinder.

anyhooooooo, i heard wormholes and large mound were deadly and 3 of estel were brilliant but one of estel was shit and guess who that was? it was jamie 'i'm a real shit hitter' farrell. calling all estellers! kick that jam boy out!

yea, I think the Temple is the only place that Large Mound can play a decent gig. We've played there twice now and they've been our best two gigs!
Can't wait for 6cans to learn those new tunes. Thanks to estel for having us and for the rockers who listened.

yeah, but did anyone but any records off the two sexy kids at the holy virility record stall, not many of you!! God bless you Anto and sonny dillon!!!!

BIG FAT BIRTHDAY MOUND

But I thought Sunny was his secret fanzine pseudonym?
4 piece Estel?
According to that band database it's down to two now.
Eh? Eh?

Let's see .....emm......there's definitely Benny, Bjorn and frieda but I never remember the other one's name...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back