erm.....i was surfing and a link to this popped up........ (1 Viewer)

nooleen

bad ape
Solutions
MDMA, called "Adam," "ecstasy," or "XTC" on the street, is a synthetic, psychoactive (mind-altering) drug with hallucinogenic and amphetamine-like properties. Its chemical structure is similar to two other synthetic drugs, MDA and methamphetamine, which are known to cause brain damage.

Beliefs about MDMA are reminiscent of similar claims made about LSD in the 1950s and 1960s, which proved to be untrue. According to its proponents, MDMA can make people trust each other and can break down barriers between therapists and patients, lovers, family members and disillusioned punks.

Health Hazards

Physical and psychological symptoms. Many problems users encounter with MDMA are similar to those found with the use of amphetamines and cocaine. They are:

Psychological difficulties, including confusion, depression, sleep problems, drug craving, severe anxiety, and paranoia during and sometimes weeks after taking MDMA (in some cases, psychotic episodes have been reported).
Physical symptoms such as muscle tension, involuntary teeth clenching, nausea, blurred vision, rapid eye movement, faintness, and chills or sweating.
Increases in heart rate and blood pressure, a special risk for people with circulatory or heart disease.
Long-term effects. Recent research findings also link MDMA use to long-term damage to those parts of the brain critical to thought and memory. It is believed that the drug causes damage to the neurons that use the chemical serotonin to communicate with other neurons.
MDMA is also related in structure and effects to methamphetamine, which has been shown to cause degeneration of neurons containing the neurotransmitter dopamine. Damage to dopamine containing neurons is the underlying cause of the motor disturbances seen in Parkinson's disease. Symptoms of this disease begin with lack of coordination and tremors, and can eventually result in a form of paralysis.

'Teens speak up': Used Ecstasy Now Something's Wrong
I'v been using ecstacy for 8 months. Now my mood, sleep, & memory were changing. I don't know what's happing? I think something is wrong with my brain...

Originally posted by nooly
Physical symptoms such as muscle tension, involuntary teeth clenching, nausea, blurred vision, rapid eye movement, faintness, and chills or sweating.

Sounds like a normal day in work to me...

E's

Don't believe the hype. E's are great. I especially like them when I'm fucking. They're also good when you're drinking. Or fucking AND drinking. Get off the net and go down your local pub and score some off your local dodgy cunt you repressed, emo-nerd ballbags.

Yippers

Yes. Fucking, drinking and taking pills at the same time is the best. Not only can you go for fucking hours, but those silly twats really think you mean it when you tell them you love them. Of course you mean it at the time, but how the fuck can you trust a gurning, saucer eyed cunt who just wants to hide his cock in your love bucket? Unfortunately, trying to sneak out quietly in the morning is hard to do, given the fact that you'll be practically comatose, probably while still in her. Taking pills mightn't be as punk as Sid, but neither is drinking tea. So go on kids, take some drugs. If you take a dodgy one and die, you'll be remembered as the life and soul of the party, and if you don't, you'll just make an absolute tit of yourself, unable to take that fucking grin off your shining, sweating face. And remember, buying them in bulk works out cheaper.

Not that you're likely to get many pills with decent MDMA content these days. If its a cocktail of crude speed and ketamine your looking for, well then you're in luck!

Who cares what's in it as long as it gets you fucked, that's what I say.

ohh yeah disco biskets (stevs term)

oh yeah olie is write but than again it can go abit out of control but if ya can manage it, its grand its like most drugs in moderation and the whole buzz that you can die but their still a good laugh :rolleyes: this guy looks well pilled out of it lads

the best

pills are the best, but they are most fun when mixed with concoctions. Try e's, speed and buckfast for an interesting night, god help anyone that goes to bed with you. Pills and coke is expensive but fun, pills and anything is good especially pills and school.

tried pills once before,was fucking excellent but the next day i felt like somebody shit on my brain,just couldnt hold a straight thought at all....they definetely shouldnt be done often,cos i have friends that do that and their brains are fucked up big time...

Pills are alright but not the best...mushrooms are best! Defo. Although mix hornyness & a lot of hash and you're gonna have a good ol' time for a long ol' time...

ill agree with corm

musheys are way better its natural and the next morning yeah dont find that the pills have effected your nob but one pills you will defo have a good time unless you die bad buzz if ya do

I've never took a pill that affected my knob, thank Allah. Speed shrinks your cock like nobodies business, but its cheap and it always grows back. Speed and hash joints are great. Ya dont know whether to sit up or lie down. What happened to all the Class-A punx anyway? Did they fuck off to London to be junkies? You're all little pussies. Class-A drugs are for REAL punks.

speed and hash....

yehhhhhhhh speed and hash joints are class....
hmmmmm brainstorm,weed,hash and speed in one joint,hmmmmmm........

Supposedly smoking small amounts of crystal meth is great for fucking: doesn't inhibit erections and gives remarkable stamina.

But yeah, snorting/bombing common speed (amphetamine sulphate) leaves you with a member akin to a dwarf's thimble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back