Things that make you go "Eww" (2 Viewers)

she'd most likely have responded to some wussy arsed whinging in an almost maternal fashion..well,maternals the wrong word..but it may well have made her a bit sexy feeling in her vaginal ER..next thing you know..you'd be yelping for mercy of an entirely more sexy variety.With your knob being used as a tongue depressor.In her gob.

this is probably the best thing typed into thumped at least since janer left.

ewwwwwwwwwww
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bubonique were a project of comedian Sean Hughes, and Cathal Coughlan of Microdisney and The Fatima Mansions, back in the early '90s. Taken from their first album '20 Golden Showers'

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/442808/20130306/china-zeng-lin-mistakes-bottle-sperm-admirier.htm

China: Irate Student Mistakes Suitor's Sperm for Moisturiser

By Toyin Owoseje: Subscribe to Toyin's RSS feed
March 6, 2013 11:31 AM GMT

Zeng Lin, not pictured, mistook a gift of a bottle of sperm for moisturiser.

A Chinese student, who mistook a bottle of sperm for moisturiser, has pressed charges against the would-be Romeo who gave it to her.

Zeng Lin, 19, had rubbed half the fluid into her face before noticing the smell. Her suspicions were confirmed when her flatmate said that it was semen, police said.

Besotted Gou Wen, 22, said that he had hoped to declare his love with the bizarre gift, the Sun reports.

He said: "I love her so much but she didn't know it and I didn't know how to tell her.

"So I did that thinking it was the ultimate way to show love."

Gou was forced to pay his victim £200 in compensation and has apologised.

Despite the setback the young man from Chongqing is still determined to win over his crush.

"Now I know I was wrong, but I will find another way to show it," he said.

""Now I know I was wrong, but I will find another way to show it," he said... as he peed into an ornate bottle

Right so

Here's the "urban myth" I heard a few years ago. Maybe someone knows more than me and can confirm or deny it's veracity

So this pervert picks up two teenage girls in a shopping centre, he brings them to his flat saying that he works for a cosmetics brand and if they take part in a survey they can get some money. He blind folds them, then asks them to try two moisturisers and see which one they prefer the all the while he's whacking off, they try the first moisturiser which is fine and genuine the second one is his love spunk which he shoots into their cupped hands. The girls realise they've been duped and report this to the police. The police arrest him and this is where it gets ridiculous and more than likely completely made up. Because the girls were blindfolded and didn't see him jerk off he didn't technically expose himself, because he never physically touched them it wasn't technically assault and because they engaged willingly in all of the acts it wasn't kidnapping and because the girls were above the legal age of consent they weren't subject to laws governing abuse or molestation.

So (and this is by far my favorite part.) they charged him with fraud. Because he lied about the substance the girls were being given. The Judge supposedly threw the fucking book at him and in the state wherever it happened the maximum sentence for fraud was longer than the maximum sentence for anything else he might have been charged with so he got quite a few years.

Now I don't know if I believe this but that's the story i heard anyone else ever hear it ?

Oh yeah and then there's this

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress....men-to-kids-in-los-angeles-elementary-school/

http://www.boston.com/business/inno...le-sclerosis/mUoVpso5kF05wOvIYYEQEK/blog.html

whipworm.jpg

Coronado Biosciences of Burlington believes it can treat Crohn’s disease and other autoimmune disorders by having patients intentionally swallow the eggs of a parasite called the pig whipworm, which then hatch into larvae in the intestinal tract.

I'd do that if it worked. Parasite vs possible colostomy bag for the rest of your life? Hello, Pig worm! TAL had an episode about a guy who walked in the latrines in India specifically to get a worm that cured his allergies. He was then cleaning up the worms (after they were in side him) and selling them to others (or something like that) before the FDA or someone shut him down. Crazy. I should look up that episode, it was good.[/quote]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back