Enjoy ATP (1 Viewer)

pavlos

Supporter
Solutions
Amidst the cynicism and fanboy worship....

Have a great time at ATP all ye guys who are om thumped...

...and come back here with some new ideas for shows (//esp geetar boy for serpents - maaaan some fantastic GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRR before Wolf Eyes - When's the next show'v yr own? I'd love to see that again.

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Is thhis Brutalrjfoawerjiowroirewhivbhbfiwe;sfv hffueshisxvhi

There was some cracking stuff at that there ATP. Predictably, some amazing drummers. I'd seen Dungen before but didn't realise how fantastic their drummer guy was. I liked them and Antony/Johnsons loads. I think Mastodon was my favourite, though. Such amazing riffs, playing, rock. Deadly.
Found Blonde Redhead disappointing. Played songs I loved, but just didn't really seem arsed. I wonder are they on the way out...
Wanted to see Zach Hill playing with Hella but forgot. Don't like em at all, but just wanted to see his crazy ways in action.
Ratmonkey, Antony sang yer wee signature. He must've been reading.

800 years and all i got is this lousy t-shirt... wrecked. in stansted waiting to get home. mastodon, high on fire, acid mothers, effing champs, dungen were all amazing. some other stuff uni-flu 1 2

You Limerick feckers aren't getting near my toilet.

Attachments

• jacks.jpg
    jacks.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 37
old said:
You Limerick feckers aren't getting near my toilet.

I later saw a photo of someone doing a shit on one of those toilets and giving the camera 2 thumbs up.

The weekend that was:

Battles
The Locust (Fans read it and weep)
Mastodon
Acid Mothers Temple
Diamanda Galas
400 Blows

The weekend that wasn't:

Lydia Lunch
Jai-Alai Savant (urrrrggg shit shit shit)

herv said:
I later saw a photo of someone doing a shit on one of those toilets and giving the camera 2 thumbs up.

The weekend that was:

Battles
The Locust (Fans read it and weep)
Mastodon
Acid Mothers Temple
Diamanda Galas
400 Blows

The weekend that wasn't:

Lydia Lunch
Jai-Alai Savant (urrrrggg shit shit shit)

battles beatboxing, saul williams and kill me tomorrow (guy with pt barnum giant moutstache and long fringe with wifebeater on standing playing drums singing with sexy lady on bass looking like patricia arquette in david lynch film) also rocked my atp world. cinematic orchestra with a score to the man with a camera on big screen behind them was a treat on sunday.

bad crowd for stones throw, could have been better. jagga jazzist were disappointingly !zed.

that missing in action toilet and cubicles was a rib tickler for a hazy sunday. crowd surfing/diving in the bar and applying joke shop tatoos to various body parts (and two days later still cant scrub em off) and spending a fortune on arcade games replaced karaoke very nicely.

c0De_n1NjA said:
battles and Mastodon were deadly. Wasn't really into jaga. Remember that toilet that was gone hahahahahahahaha! ATP ATP ATP
!zed

brought you back a present from atp.....
!bog

its a nice shade of smokers teeth with a borstal black sistern. hope that matches your outhouse porcelain.

the cheek of the girl at ryanair desk. tried to get me to check it in when clearly you could see it was hand luggage. oh the hoot we had at customs putting it through the xray machine...

Here Pete. Why has my rep power gone up even though some cunts gave me minus rep for this thread? In other news: fuck off cunts.

fucking amazing weekend. I'm never not drinking again! :)

highlights = all of the good shit mentioned above, and then some.

lowlights = my logistical spasticness on friday. missed planes. psycho turbulence. delayed car hire antix. london rush hour traffic etc. only missed jaga in the end though. horray for BTTLS playing a second set!

honorable mention to hugh g for fucking up the downstairs bathroom!

brianoak said:
Deadly dual harmony bits too.

yeah true. i like to call it 'twin lead'.

i cant believe i denied my metal roots for so many years. i'm back into it big style these days, like a pheonix rising from the flames with metal in my veins. thats actually a great metal lyric right there.

battles stole the show for me. amazing band, sent my head flipping.
anthony and the johnsons were really great. as was weird war, mastadon (who i surprisingly liked much more than i thought i would which surprised me). hella with 4 players? sheeesh. i'm getting tired of bands you need to be close to the stage to appreciate. amt rocked a LOT.
agree with old re. BR - maybe she needs to dye her hair or something? go out with brad pitt?
yeah, weird war, battles and anto and the jonnies. deadly buzz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back