end of warehouse....last cafe etc :( (1 Viewer)

kreature

Tomorrow is the last open day in the warehouse.
Theres a cafe and the library.
There is also a book reading by Dave Roach who wrote On Subbing.

heres the buzz with him....
-------------------------
"Dave's first book contains his tales of woe from working as an substitute education assistant in Portland's school system. He helps kids who can't function in normal classrooms focus on their work and keeps kids from fighting while they tease him or adorably flirt with him. It's a real heartwarming ticket to putting a smile on your face or developing a good feeling to turn your day around. Contains illustrations from Clutch McBastard, Nicole Georges, Keith Rosson, Nate Beaty, Shawn Granton, and Aaron Renier. It's a rewritten "best of" collection from issues #1-4 (The stuff Dave isn't too embarrassed about) plus his most recent year of Subbing. "
-------------------------

Apart from that certain death say thanks to everyone for comin down every weekend and makin lots of fun funs. Hopefully we'll have somewhere new to set up soonish. I think everyone who lived there deserves a big thank you aswell for letting their personal space be used by the community for the past 2 years. hurrah!

:( this sucks.

A HUMONGOUS Thank you to all that have lived there and put on workshops, shows, fed hungry vegans etc... its all appreciated.
Hopefully you'll find somewhere new soon!

I put my hand on my heart for a minutes silence ! Gona miss that place :(
"Mucho respecto" to all the inhabitants who let us do stuff there and all the deadly buzz's i had there

yeah its a pity the warehouse is over, i feel now like i didn't use its resources or help out enough- thanks to all the people that organised stuff there,

and the couch for sleeping on and then spittin out money so i could get the bus home!

Organised Ideas said:
I put my hand on my heart for a minutes silence !

Fuck that! Pouring forties on the kerb more like :) I'm going to miss this but hopefully it's not the end, have to see what's going to come of seomra spraoi. Ayway, thanks to all the people in the warehouse for all they've done, put on, put up with, etc. over the last couple of years.

Yeah, fair(trade) fucks to all the lads for putting up with the madness.

Please God, there's still a chance of Seomra Spraoi getting it.

Watch this (safe)space. Ha, HA,HAHA!!!!!!!!

Eoddy Gorilla said:
Fuck! Dave Roach is a legend!
Can't believe I'm gonna miss this..

Dave was fuckin hilarious, his book is rapid sound aswell.
He is reading in red ink books on tuesday at 4pm
with special guest Boris Baloney!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back