Emigration (1 Viewer)

CinnamonBoy

I've just come back from a run....not only is it fairly fucking nippy out but it's also windy and pissing rain. I also left my brolly in work and got soaked earlier coming home.
I can't take it anymore.
Anybody ever think seriously of emigrating from Ireland? Where would you go?
I think about it all the time but i'm afraid....

i wanna get the fuck out of here too once im done with college.atlanta ga. is my dream.
night-scene-of-atlanta-downtown-overlook.jpg

ha ha,no,but yr right,its not called hotlanta for nothing.great city i think,large enough but not massive and the weather is lovely.was down there last year and am going back next year as well.i :heart: atlanta!
Don't want to meet your daddy, OHH OH
Just want you in my Caddy OHH OH
OHH OH, don't want to meet yo' mama OHH OH
Just wan't to make you cumma OHH OH

good luck with it so.

If I was to emigrate... it would be to NZ, or mainland France or Spain.

Actually, I suppose I already did emigrate to NYC. I mean, my next emigration. At the moment I sort of miss Ireland though.

I suppose I already did emigrate. I mean, my next emigration. At the moment I sort of miss Ireland though.

i hear ya. ireland's not that bad people - you realise that when you move away!

but i would be set on san francisco or new zealand myself. possibly Oz. getting into amerikay might be a problem though - how hard is it to get a work visa? you dont have to go surrendering other passports or anything right?

i hear ya. ireland's not that bad people - you realise that when you move away!

but i would be set on san francisco or new zealand myself. possibly Oz. getting into amerikay might be a problem though - how hard is it to get a work visa? you dont have to go surrendering other passports or anything right?

i'm moving to san francisco in january. i'm getting a job transfer over there so i now have a work permit type visa. i don't think it's easy if you're just trying to go without a job. there's a visa lottery program (that i don't know much about, admittedly). it'll be nice to split from ireland again for a few years. it's not bad here but there are things that get on my wick. then again, nowhere's perfect.

i'm moving to san francisco in january. i'm getting a job transfer over there so i now have a work permit type visa. i don't think it's easy if you're just trying to go without a job. there's a visa lottery program (that i don't know much about, admittedly). it'll be nice to split from ireland again for a few years. it's not bad here but there are things that get on my wick. then again, nowhere's perfect.

we're publishing an ad in tomorrow's irish times for your replacement.

i'm emigrating to poland, to work in a bar. then i'm going to china, to work in a petrol station. the beauty of that is, i don't speak a word of chinese so it'll be a laugh looking at the queues form and the look of confusion and anger on the faces of me customers. "condoms? what's that" rofl.

i'm emigrating to poland, to work in a bar. then i'm going to china, to work in a petrol station. the beauty of that is, i don't speak a word of chinese so it'll be a laugh looking at the queues form and the look of confusion and anger on the faces of me customers. "condoms? what's that" rofl.

joke's on you when China eventually takes over the world :p

you'll be waiting a while for your latte then. bad customer service will be the norm. society will collapse. bagels won't be eaten. etc

ha! you think there will be lattes when this happens?

it'll be all jasmine tea and zero tolerance to human rights y'know!:p

it's true though - they love starbucks in le chine

ha! you think there will be lattes when this happens?

it'll be all jasmine tea and zero tolerance to human rights y'know!:p

it's true though - they love starbucks in le chine
after i finish college stuff. i am getting the bejayzus outof this corrupt degenerate shithole.
i am going to emmigrate to one of:
spain
uk
canada
argentina
new zealand
australia
possibly usa but i couldnt live with myself paying taxes that contribute to killing little brown people in small countries

EDIT: oh yeah, and a spot in eastern europe somewhere where the hot chicks reside
ah em gittin da fook oootah heer

If I was to emmigrate it'd be New Zealand or Canada.

Both places seem pretty chilled out and have nice people and both have great kayaking and biking, though I'd have to take up a snow sport for wintertime fun (probably snowboarding as I'm told it's pretty easy).

I lost a considerable portion of my heart to Austin, Texas when I was there. Great city, cheap enough cost of living, great weather and some awesome art and culture. Dont think I would work a crappy job just to live there though. My ambition is to get into the diplomatic service for a while after college, so that wll involve leaving the country anyway.

I lost a considerable portion of my heart to Austin, Texas when I was there. Great city, cheap enough cost of living, great weather and some awesome art and culture. Dont think I would work a crappy job just to live there though. My ambition is to get into the diplomatic service for a while after college, so that wll involve leaving the country anyway.

Yeah, I have heard from very reasonable people that Austin Texas is a reasonable place to be.

By US standards...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back