Emergency Tax (1 Viewer)

Dwight

Website
www.dwightworld.com
I'm contracting for a recruitment agency and am on Emergency Tax. I thought I just had to give them my P45, what else do I need to do to get off Emergency Tax and how quickly will i get refunded does anyone know?

Dwight said:
I'm contracting for a recruitment agency and am on Emergency Tax. I thought I just had to give them my P45, what else do I need to do to get off Emergency Tax and how quickly will i get refunded does anyone know?

make sure they don't leave your P45 sitting around for a few weeks..
or lose it..twice
like what happened to me

can i get emergency tax back through that revenue.ie site or will i still have to call in or ring? i signed up this morning and have to wait a few days for my pin number. ive been on emergency tax since june 2006 so i reckon they owe me a fortune and i want it.

can i get emergency tax back through that revenue.ie site or will i still have to call in or ring? i signed up this morning and have to wait a few days for my pin number. ive been on emergency tax since june 2006 so i reckon they owe me a fortune and i want it.
Ringing them should work. Just have your PPS number ready. If you're in Dublin, the number you need is 1890-333425. Since it's going back a while it might take a while. Maybe try and get your Employer's Registration Number. Might help. Godspeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back