Embarrassing things that happen in work (1 Viewer)

broken arm said:
did they satnd there and watch you clean the glass?

no, they chased me away. but i had my pants around my ankles so didn't get far before i tripped and fell on a stapler. then i couldn't get up because i had stapled my pants to the floor... i had to remove them and spent the rest of the day with a red face and a pair of trousers fashioned from Post Its

sneaky flatulence being discovered when a colleague innocently ventures into your slipstream / backdraft.

theres a guy in here who farts out loud *regularly* and pretends nothing has happened. he's my hero.

Donkey OJ said:
theres a guy in here who farts out loud *regularly* and pretends nothing has happened. he's my hero.

I do that. Except instead of ignoring it - I do a series of verbal impressions of it, each one getting more and more accurate

FancyGoods said:
I do that. Except instead of ignoring it - I do a series of verbal impressions of it, each one getting more and more accurate
are you bald and round with a west brit accent? if you are, thats me sitting beside you. hi.

Donkey OJ said:
are you bald and round with a west brit accent? if you are, thats me sitting beside you. hi.

not yet. but maybe it's all ahead of me.

except for the accent.

This was at school the other day well to be more precise my junior cert German exam!
I had finshed my exam with 45mins to spare and rather than read through it for the 4th time i decided to leave. Now because the German exam involves a tape, we were not in our school gym for this particular exam we were in classrooms upstairs. So anyways i take my things and get up quietly, put my chair back in careful not to disturb to many people. I walk across the room and leave. As i was signing myself out with the invigilator, i glanced back in through the small window on the door, only to see the girl that was sitting behind at me point at what was my seat in total amazement. I thinking that that was strange made my way down the corridor down the stairs, i notice my hands were quiet full, thinking that this was also strange, i looked down and went into complete shock at what i saw. I stood on the stairs for a minute not sure what to do. I then bolted back up the stairs and down the corridor. I stopped at the invigilator who looks up.

"I took my exam with me,"

is what I say to her. She laughs, takes my exam and says she'll bring it back in for me. I slowly make my way back down the corridor still in shock while she brings my exam back in. I realize someone is calling me. I turn around to see the supervisors face complete with an amused grin, looking at me. "Are you alright dear?" He queries. Barely able to get the words out of my mouth I inform him that i am. I went back down staris to sit down. After a minute I see a classmate almost fall down the stairs to get to me. "That was the greatest thing EVER," she tells me. She goes on to inform me that when my exam was brought in, everyone laughed, including the supervisor. "You'll never live it down," she says.
And by god she was right

That font and colour combination hurts my face
*!MiTsUkO!* said:
This was at school the other day well to be more precise my junior cert German exam!
I had finshed my exam with 45mins to spare and rather than read through it for the 4th time i decided to leave. Now because the German exam involves a tape, we were not in our school gym for this particular exam we were in classrooms upstairs. So anyways i take my things and get up quietly, put my chair back in careful not to disturb to many people. I walk across the room and leave. As i was signing myself out with the invigilator, i glanced back in through the small window on the door, only to see the girl that was sitting behind at me point at what was my seat in total amazement. I thinking that that was strange made my way down the corridor down the stairs, i notice my hands were quiet full, thinking that this was also strange, i looked down and went into complete shock at what i saw. I stood on the stairs for a minute not sure what to do. I then bolted back up the stairs and down the corridor. I stopped at the invigilator who looks up.

"I took my exam with me,"

is what I say to her. She laughs, takes my exam and says she'll bring it back in for me. I slowly make my way back down the corridor still in shock while she brings my exam back in. I realize someone is calling me. I turn around to see the supervisors face complete with an amused grin, looking at me. "Are you alright dear?" He queries. Barely able to get the words out of my mouth I inform him that i am. I went back down staris to sit down. After a minute I see a classmate almost fall down the stairs to get to me. "That was the greatest thing EVER," she tells me. She goes on to inform me that when my exam was brought in, everyone laughed, including the supervisor. "You'll never live it down," she says.
And by god she was right
ahhhhh thats better

This reminds me of something that happened to a guy I used to work with. We worked in a record store and we were busy putting out piles of cds that were left at the counter. We were gathered around the counter sorting them out to make it easier for us. One cd was giving us trouble because the artists name was in Japanese and title was written so small, we couldn't read the words. Yes, it was THAT small! Anyway, I eventually worked out what the name was when your man grabs the cd to check the title. At this point, a middle aged Japanese woman was being served behind him by one of the Duty Managers. He decided that now would be the best time to shout out "Them bleedin' Japs and their small writing!!". Unsurprisingly, the woman looked pretty shocked but continued the transaction. We were all pretty quiet, but inside we were laughing our heads off. Anyway, the woman left the shop as normal, when the Duty Manager informs him that the woman was in fact a very good friend of the owner of the shop.

.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back