embarrassing household moments (2 Viewers)

La La

i drink your milkshake
this morning i emerged, groggy and sleep deprived from my bedroom - to find my roommate in the hallway sporting morning wood.
i was heading into the bathroom, and he was just going in to check if the hot water was on.
i glanced down of course as i noticed something out of the ordinary - and there it was. he saw me look down, and then we locked eyes for a second until i quickly looked at the floor. he kinda scurried off muttering something about checking the water. (and yes, of course he was wearing boxers).

but i havent been able to look him in the eye all day.
we both work together - and we both know, that at 9:30 this morning, i happened upon him with an erection.
i know this shit happens and im not a prude at all, but come on man, first thing in the morning? and today of all days? why didn't he wait in his room til it had gone down?

i'm not a bitch, i'm not gonna bring it up or be overtly awkward around him tonight, but.......ugh ugh ugh the image is etching itself into my brain.
!bog

seanc said:
indeed

Of course.

??

That's usually not a feasable option. Getting up and walking around is probably the best thing to do.

It's just to do with bloodflow is all.

i know i know......it was just a reeeeeallllyyyy awkward moment/situation. and i know he's thinking "shit, lauren saw my boner. oh god."

also - i was writing something up and it flashed through my mind again - and when i was reading the copy, i saw i'd written the word 'erection' in there. fackin hell. hahahaha

that's a negatory.

he's far too australian, even for me. plus he's going out with my friend, so double negatory.

La La said:
"lauren saw my boner."

Ideal pop-punk song title. If I were you I'd get writing straight away.

I've never seen any flatmates boners. But the breakerboard is in one of the bedrooms, and a couple of times I just strolled right in there, thinking the room would be empty, but instead they'd be humping and making love and stuff. But, y'know, we got over it, moved on, maybe even grew a little, character wise.

Wilbert said:
Like you're better than this, seanc!

You've changed, man!
Ah, this is just too easy.

Making this thread 20 pages long without filling it with pun's and double entendre's, that'd be a better challenge. One through which we could truly test our internet mettle................intermettle

seanc said:
Making this thread 20 pages long without filling it with pun's and double entendre's, that'd be a better challenge. One through which we could truly test our internet mettle................intermettle

Thats crazy talk! You know it can't be done. Thumped is the home of the double (more often the single) entendre!

Spam Javelin said:
Is this a euphemism for for trashing ones dignity?

absolutely not, spamela. he scurried off, kind of bent over.

thank god i have good karma so the chances of him seeing my boobies are slim.

I still don't quite understand the problem (his or yours)
As Sean said, it's just bloodflow. De-contextualise the penis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back