Electrical Guitar Company (1 Viewer)

Space

is deep
Supporter
Solutions
Mention of these before in a Melvins thread. Here's more pics and full price list.

http://www.myspace.com/electricalguitarcompany

l_0602176941b244708c542fb62fd6b92d.jpg

l_765673ff83052316501d99790c216dcb.jpg

l_6233b0f349d72f6859cf7483b2378626.jpg

I'd like one of these.

Pricing and ordering
With all the upgrades to the Series One lines from combining all the custom ordered models into one, they have become increasingly difficult to make. In all truth they are just as hard as the all aluminums now, so heres the newly revised price list. Its fairly easy as everything is now in the same price range. Also the fretboard radius is now standard on all guitar and bari necks and each comes with your choice of humbuckers or single coils.

Ordering is as easy as emailing me at [email protected] or through this site and letting me know what youd like. I get a 30% deposit and the rest upon completion before shipping. I can take paypal, checks, MO or wires. Just let me know what youd like to do. The deposit is non refundable.

All Standard lines(all aluminum)- 2200.00usd with case(polished aluminum finish)

IsotonaG- 2400.00usd with case(standard with 3 pickups and powder coated body and neck)

All Standard Baritones and Basses- 2300.00usd with case

Series One and Two guitar lines-2200.00usd with case

Series One and Two Bari and Bass lines-2300.00usd with case

Note: all basses are 34 inch scale and baris come in your choice of 32 or 30 inch configurations. I personally prefer the 30 inch.

Options:

All aluminum bodies and all necks:

Powder coated 80.00 per body and per neck so if youd like a full guitar it will be 160.00 extra. Theres a host of colors available please email me for details. This generally takes 3-5 days to have coated.

Anodize is 100.00 per body per neck. This can take as long as 3 months to get back and thats on top of the time it takes to make it. Black and clear are generally pretty fast were as colors take the longest

Chrome:

Regular or black. 800.00-1300.00 per body and 6-8 months to be plated. I dont recommend chrome.

Series One wooden bodies:

Body material- anything is available from Koa to Mahongany email me if you have a speciic request.

Electronics for all models:

I do have standard configurations for all models, but anything is possible. So if you have an idea Ill do my best to make it work.

Customizing each model:

Just as the electronics I want to make these how you want them, again just let me know what your thinking and we can go from there.

Custom work in general:

Its always welcomed and I love to do it, I think some of the best ideas have came from peoples crazy ones. Just bear in mind this does take a great deal longer to do and since this is a one man shop I have to get the regular stuff out to keep the lights on. So if you have a little time on your hands we can make just about anything happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

European Pricing:

Here are the prices for Europe, remember this includes shipping, all import fees and the 20% IVA or VAT tax on items coming in of which until now have been payed upon receipt. Prices are listed in Euros.

Standard(all aluminum)- 2350.00

Standard Baritone-2500.00

Standard HT Bass-2450.00

Series One or Two guitar- 1900.00

Series One or Two Bass- 2000.00

Series One or Two or TM Baritone- 2050.00

All fees, taxes, etc are included with the price and will be paid.

NOTE: All custom/special orders in the US or Europe will be handled direct. For regular European orders please contact Agostino of Indigena at [email protected]

The 30% deposit is non-refundable and all custom(special) orders are non-refundable.

If anyone has any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

1.jpg

I think I'm gonna get one of these babys. Waiting for the price to come down a bit.

I was looking to get one of the Standards before, but then I slowly spent all my money elsewhere and ended up buying a €150 Ibanez. A fool I am. I'll never again have that kind of money lying around.

1.jpg

I think I'm gonna get one of these babys. Waiting for the price to come down a bit.

I doubt they're gonna come down in price any time soon. They've been going up in price for a while now.

They look and sound amazing, but as a fan of lighter guitars, I can't see myself being into actually playing one.

one will be mine.
oh yes,
one will be mine.

(mortgage be-damned!)

adam have you ever played a travis? i think we were talking about this in your other thread. but id strongly recommend getting your arms around a travis before you fork out a gazillion dollahs for one of these bad boys. i find it a major headfuck when i pick up mattie B's travis. the fact that its so top heavy makes it feel really really odd straight off. it kinda feels like youre playing some soviet russian missile or something. and honestly, id take my vaccaro with the wrapped neck any day just because it feels more like a guitar. but also, i have tiny piano woman hands so thatd be a big factor. if your hands are as big as your beard, you should be okay.

adam have you ever played a travis? i think we were talking about this in your other thread. but id strongly recommend getting your arms around a travis before you fork out a gazillion dollahs for one of these bad boys. i find it a major headfuck when i pick up mattie B's travis. the fact that its so top heavy makes it feel really really odd straight off. it kinda feels like youre playing some soviet russian missile or something. and honestly, id take my vaccaro with the wrapped neck any day just because it feels more like a guitar. but also, i have tiny piano woman hands so thatd be a big factor. if your hands are as big as your beard, you should be okay.

Yeah, I've heard other things to that effect. I play a les paul dc which is quite top-heavy itself but yeah, I probably will try get a shot of one before I go buying it. A lot of my favourite guitarists play these types of guitars (including Mattie) so I've been sort of drawn to them. It'll be a long time before I can afford one anyway so there's plenty of time to test one out. It might involve a bit of travelling though. Alternatively, I could show up at the next Jape or Rednecks show & scream "Mattie, givus a shotta yer guitar!"

They're fucking gorgeous aren't they. I'm pretty sure you can get whatever you want in an EGC too. It's than Bean ripoff headstock that puts me off.

Yeah but you'd never keep the fucker clean.

If I was to ever get a guitar that looks like a tele but isn't a Fender I'd get one of these ...

http://www.kellyguitars.com/

I wouldn't buy an all aluminium one so that wouldn't be an issue for me. Actually I probably wouldn't ever buy one of these guys, way too much money for a guitar/bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back