EBM (1 Viewer)

ICUH8N said:
Wasn't it Leftfield? Or maybe it was Leftfield AND Front 242

Oh Jesus.. I'- I'm not sure! I just lazily googled Front 242 + John Lydon and saw some results with the names in bold and I just assumed... I didn't check any of the links, and after adding a + Leftfield into the search, all hell's broken loose! Every result is a mess. It'll take me ages to get through all this shit!
I can't believe I posted twice without checking my sources.Dan it all to hell - I think I've gotten myself into Rather an embarassing situation here...

I must get my hands on that VHS tape... can't trust my own judgement no more... gotta start drinkin' again...

Wheels said:
Oh Jesus.. I'- I'm not sure! I just lazily googled Front 242 + John Lydon and saw some results with the names in bold and I just assumed! I didn't check any of the links! And after adding a + Leftfield into the search, all hell's broken loose. Every result is a mess! It'll take me ages to get through all this shit!
I can't believe I posted twice without checking my sources! Dan it all to hell - I think I've gotten myself into Rather an embarassing situation here...

I must get my hands on that VHS tape... can't trust my own judgement no more... gotta start drinkin' again...

Level 42?

kings lead hat said:
Hey i just heard a f242 song i reallly liked but i saw em in belgium last year and i can honestly say it was the crappest thing ive ever seen

Seen? Their silver jackets and cycling shorts? Probably go along with you there.

Front 242 playing in Belgium would be like seeing Aslan in Finglas. Or Belgium for that matter

Worst wheels ever! !bog

First few SPK records are great and have nothing to do with that awful 'humorless teutonic type hears Depeche Mode and nothing is ever the same again' crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back