EARTH HAVE RELEASED KURT COBAIN TRACK (1 Viewer)

Rimbaud

...i'm nearly done here..
Supporter
Website
www.rimbaudrecords.com
Unreleased Cobain track surfaces

While the surviving members of Nirvana scrap it out with Courtney Love over the fate of unreleased Kurt Cobain material, a rare vocal performance by the late singer has surfaced.

Rolling Stone reports that the Seattle band Earth has issued the previously unreleased song "Divine And Bright" as a bonus track on a reissue of the group's 1995 "Sunn Amps And Smashed Guitars" EP.

The EP, which is being released through No Quarter Records, is not being promoted as carrying the Cobain performance, which was recorded in 1990. Label owner Mike Quinn told Rolling Stone they don't want to exploit Cobain's presence on the recording.

"If people buy it 'cause they're some Kurt-worshipping type and it makes them happy to have one more track with him on it, that's fine, but people who like Earth will buy it for Earth," Earth singer Dylan Carlson told Rolling Stone.

I have a few earth recordings...
earth 2 - which is the 72 minute no drums tripathon
penestar - more 'regular' drone rock with drums n' all
earth 3 - I'm running out of descriptions, blah blah

I may have more but I can't think of 'em right now off the top of me head...

Instead of talking shit I should just copy some of it for you... email me at [email protected]... I will trade for nude pictures of heather locklear...

i like the line 'surviving members'. phew. that was close.. imagine they'd been sitting right behind kirk when he shot his face off. he might have hit them. Close call for Novocaine and Grolsch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back