Dylan Moran Ticket Swap (1 Viewer)

Anybody at this last night? I was. He was deadly. Seemed really really unprepared, which actually added to it. Loads of humming and hawing. Very funny man.

I loved how he described what the Irish were doing before the recession: "eating peacock sandwiches in a hot air balloon".

I have 2 tickets for Dylan Moran for Sat 26th September, but my sis, who is going with me, can't go because she's ging to a wedding. Would anyone have 2 tickets for a different date? PLEASE

have you arranged a swap for tickets for dylan Moran on 26th? I Have 2 tickets for this saturday 19th sept and would be interested in swapping

have you arranged a swap for tickets for dylan Moran on 26th? I Have 2 tickets for this saturday 19th sept and would be interested in swapping

by the way that's me who sent you the message on myspace! sorry i should have mentioned that!

jeez i'm sorry, i'm all over the place with this. I haven't used it before and am sending messages everywhere except where they should go! Looking to swap tickets for dylan Moran, are you still looking to swap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back