dvd-r's... (1 Viewer)

muffin

anyone know the cheapest place in dublin to buy dvd-r's...im on a mad dvd burning buzz cos i have to go to the stupid gaeltacht so im stocking up and bringing my portable dvd player with me..

tescos?reids?bueller?

Stay away from Memorex DVD-r's. They fail straight away after burning them. TDK would be yer best bet, try Easons for them. Though they are as dirt cheap as Tesco ones.

anyone have problems using Mr DVD DVD-Rs?

kinda crackle on the volume every two minutes.

It depends on what producer made them. The Mr. range is just a brand badge for the product, you need to check where they're made. Every DVD brand actually sources the DVD from many varied factories around the world, anything that says "Made In Japan" should be very reliable while Made In China ones are disasters.. Check the box and see where it was made

It depends on what producer made them. The Mr. range is just a brand badge for the product, you need to check where they're made. Every DVD brand actually sources the DVD from many varied factories around the world, anything that says "Made In Japan" should be very reliable while Made In China ones are disasters.. Check the box and see where it was made

only area mentioned is in Hampshire, England. Made by Strand Europe.

cheers for tip, will watch for Japan in future

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back