dublin's shamrock city coastal development? (1 Viewer)

siobhan

http://www.dublincoastaldevelopment.com/index.html

Did anyone hear about this?!

You've got to click on watch video- it's completely surreal..
I'm thinking it has to be a joke??!!
shamrock city (based in dublin bay) with lots of green lights- ready in 3 years- actually its deffo a joke- its got to be..
it's just that it was a clickable on my breaking news home page so i gave it some credibility..

!ninjaaaa

yup, it's a pretty clever viral marketing campaign for a new on-line property website.

Did read somthing similar to this a while back though. There was talk of filling up the rest of the inlet between strand road and the docks, selling the lot and basically building a shiteload of complexs. It also mentioned completeing the m50 ring around the front of dublin bay. Which sounds fucking stupid to me.

Anyway, lets hear it for THE FUTURE. And the sinister Wasaki Global Corporation.

I would hear it for the future corey except that they ripped the idea wholesale off the world which is being built in saudi at the moment. and if you look hard at the video you can see shamrock island is going to have a gherkin on it.

I would hear it for the future corey except that they ripped the idea wholesale off the world which is being built in saudi at the moment. and if you look hard at the video you can see shamrock island is going to have a gherkin on it.

The World, buy your own country, rule anywhich way you like. Crazyy fucking idea. You gotta hand it to the Saudi's. Wacky racers, all of them.

The World, buy your own country, rule anywhich way you like. Crazyy fucking idea. You gotta hand it to the Saudi's. Wacky racers, all of them.

yeah, there's some irish consortium bidding to buy britain. Ha ha! see how they like 800 years of opression etc.

Uh-oh. Be cool, kirstie. Just....be cool. ;)

oh here, I don't care - I will readily and happily admit that advertising works on me. See a product, buy a product. You can pretend all you like that you're not swayed by ads but if you ask me, it's easier to just admit it.

absolut.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back