Dublin Punk (1 Viewer)

I was asked to do this or they will make me do the digging I dont like down at the graveyard in pale moonlight, thankfully I learnt computers at school last year and the catman doesnt know how to use them properly so I bargained out of next moons sojourns - yippeeee!

SUPERB!

He's making me to put a poster up about some culchie punk festival in leitrim, loads of crap punk shit on, but it looks like there's some good games as well - wellie wanging, turd whispering, turf charming, apple warbling. seems like its on allday and there's food stalls veggie curries I think and cattle hooves in aspic jelly for the carnivores maybe possibly if your'e lucky. And the best pints in Leitrim

Have to do posts it says before can start a thread, he's gone for a crap now he will let me out to play football once I have the poster up he says this is bloody boring half term I want to go into town and hang around the streets hang on heard the flush

How about the mod revival scene dregin, why dont you give that a go? get yerself some tonic trousers,tassled loafers(white of course), obligatory fred perry tops (how about a nice lemon with navy trim, or maybe burgundy with yellow trim),bespoke wool jacket with acrombie to top it all of. and dont forgte the German helmet cut! A lot of punks got bored with the punk scene and the rules & restrictions it created for itself and wanted something fresh thus they moved into mod revival and two tone scenes which were breaking out across the country after the second wave of punk became for some an insular inwardlooking movement.
I might have an old parka that the dog used to sleep on (and died on) its in the shed under a load of old rags which have become a rats nest, I'll dig it out if yer interested

First and last policy..its the only policy you need

I'm voting for you today so

How about the mod revival scene dregin, why dont you give that a go? get yerself some tonic trousers,tassled loafers(white of course), obligatory fred perry tops (how about a nice lemon with navy trim, or maybe burgundy with yellow trim),bespoke wool jacket with acrombie to top it all of. and dont forgte the German helmet cut! A lot of punks got bored with the punk scene and the rules & restrictions it created for itself and wanted something fresh thus they moved into mod revival and two tone scenes which were breaking out across the country after the second wave of punk became for some an insular inwardlooking movement.
I might have an old parka that the dog used to sleep on (and died on) its in the shed under a load of old rags which have become a rats nest, I'll dig it out if yer interested

I think a Lindy Hop revival is about due myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back