Dubh-Aid 2003 (1 Viewer)

Thomas Brunkard

Website
www.thomasbrunkard.com
Just browsing through that thread about Dubh. Somebody suggested a fundraising gig for the guy and since we (Gigsmart) are in the business of gigs I'd like to offer my help in arranging such a venture for the guy with the bands who worked with him supplying the rockage.

Thats my hat in. If any of yis are into dat buzz I can be mailed at [email protected] and we'll meet up discuss a venue and a date.

And thats my good deed for the season... Back to eating babies and making grannies listen to meshuggah.

ordoabchao.gif

Gosh! I hope Morello play. It could be like that Spinal Tap moment, back into the fold, forgiven, forgotten, everyone at peace with each other. I'm gonna reform my band for the night: Big Chief and the Juicy Fruits. We'd a hit single in Poland once.

TESTAROSSA said:
you know there's children dying in africa right now.
dying of aids

andrew
The proceeds from our Hub Gig on November 20th is going towards world AIDS day or more specifically the www.46664.com initiative. CAN YOU FIX MY MINIDISC BTW?!

Our mainstream philantropic operations aside are there any parties who benefited from Dubh's presence who would like to help him out with a fundraiser for the guy as a friend would bail out a friend?!

Alan Latchley said:
Gosh! I hope Morello play. It could be like that Spinal Tap moment, back into the fold, forgiven, forgotten, everyone at peace with each other. I'm gonna reform my band for the night: Big Chief and the Juicy Fruits. We'd a hit single in Poland once.
If this is going to happen Morello will be glad to play as Dubh is a good friend

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=9785

Hey everyine leats all just take the piss out of someone who wants to help. Yay! Were cool............

Heaven forbid we actaully DO something for Dubh.

Anyway

Yeah if this gig is in the new year Tom we'd deffo be up for it
Were not giging till then cos were shite :p

Maybe we can get all the bands that Dubh worked with

Us, Morello, Yakuza etc. Who else worked with him?

Mick

Alex said:
If this is going to happen Morello will be glad to play as Dubh is a good friend

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=9785

seriously like lads.
what the hell is goin on here?
also can someone tell me whats going on on the making thumped subscription and all that malarkey cause i haven't the energy to read through all three pages of the thread.
a nice wee synopsis would be great.
cheers.

pad said:
seriously like lads.
what the hell is goin on here?
also can someone tell me whats going on on the making thumped subscription and all that malarkey cause i haven't the energy to read through all three pages of the thread.
a nice wee synopsis would be great.
cheers.
Click on the Donate icon, and all will be revealed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back