Drummer (1 Viewer)

zuul

I'm pretty new to dublin; moved over from NZ about 4 months ago and am looking to join a band.

I am keen to play anything that falls under the general spectrum of rock: indie -> metalcore.

Some stuff I like: deftones, helmet, weezer, 36 crazyfists, bloc party, interpol, glassjaw, poison the well, thursday, APC, NIN, the cure, underoath, oceansize, team sleep, 65 days of static, tool,rival schoosl, cult of luna, mastadon, heaps of different bands, I could go on forever....

I've been playing in bands for about 10 years and have heaps of gigging and recording experence. I also do BV's

Check my old band here: http://www.myspace.com/wecancollapse
(some of the stuff is pretty dated)

I like making good music amd wanna to find some like minded musos who enjoy jamming/practising/creating, playin shows, getting drunk and stuff.
Would prefer to join an already established outfit, but am open to suggestions.

You can get to me at [email protected]

Cheers,

zuul.

BV = backing vocals

just a fancy way of saying I can yell stuff while playing drums.

I'm pretty new to dublin; moved over from NZ about 4 months ago and am looking to join a band.

I am keen to play anything that falls under the general spectrum of rock: indie -> metalcore.

Some stuff I like: deftones, helmet, weezer, 36 crazyfists, bloc party, interpol, glassjaw, poison the well, thursday, APC, NIN, the cure, underoath, oceansize, team sleep, 65 days of static, tool,rival schoosl, cult of luna, mastadon, heaps of different bands, I could go on forever....

I've been playing in bands for about 10 years and have heaps of gigging and recording experence. I also do BV's

Check my old band here: http://www.myspace.com/wecancollapse
(some of the stuff is pretty dated)

I like making good music amd wanna to find some like minded musos who enjoy jamming/practising/creating, playin shows, getting drunk and stuff.
Would prefer to join an already established outfit, but am open to suggestions.

You can get to me at [email protected]

Cheers,

zuul.

We should hook up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back