Drummer (1 Viewer)

DublinDennis

Website
dublindennis.blogger.com
Right, I'm probably the 1000th drummer who lets the world know he's available. But, soit, that's life.

I'm a 22 year old, Dublon-based, Dutch (but native English speaker) drummer.
I've been playing drums for the past 12 years and I've been playing in all kind of bands for the past 7 years.

Most of my roots are based in indie / rock but I tend to have loads of funk/jazz influences in my playing.
I'm known for having quite 'my own' style. And for being a 'musical' drummer. IMHO it's always about the song and not about the musician.

I'm heavily influenced by bands such as Genesis (older work) / The Cure / Oasis / Pulp.

I'd like to play in an indie-rock band or a band which does some funkier stuff.
Actually I'm into everything at the moment.
I've been in Dublin for a 6 weeks now and I really, really, really miss making music!

Give me a ring at 086 365 9389 and I'll be there!

.|..|

Hi Dennis,

We're a 3-piece named Cut. We could really use a drummer! we've been doing acoustic nights forever now. We've 14 tracks written and could really use a drummer with some taste. I'm not gonna try say anything other than 'indie/rock about our music but if you wanna judge for yourself, we've a half-hour acoustic set in the International Bar, D.2, Jan 12th @ 9.30pm. Ihave your number anyway if you don't get this message. Actually, if you don't get this message it was pretty much a waste of time adding all this bullshit onto the end of it........

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back