Drummer (1 Viewer)

DublinDennis

Website
dublindennis.blogger.com
Right, I'm probably the 1000th drummer who lets the world know he's available. But, soit, that's life.

I'm a 22 year old, Dublon-based, Dutch (but native English speaker) drummer.
I've been playing drums for the past 12 years and I've been playing in all kind of bands for the past 7 years.

Most of my roots are based in indie / rock but I tend to have loads of funk/jazz influences in my playing.
I'm known for having quite 'my own' style. And for being a 'musical' drummer. IMHO it's always about the song and not about the musician.

I'm heavily influenced by bands such as Genesis (older work) / The Cure / Oasis / Pulp.

I'd like to play in an indie-rock band or a band which does some funkier stuff.
Actually I'm into everything at the moment.
I've been in Dublin for a 6 weeks now and I really, really, really miss making music!

Give me a ring at 086 365 9389 and I'll be there!

.|..|

Hi Dennis,

We're a 3-piece named Cut. We could really use a drummer! we've been doing acoustic nights forever now. We've 14 tracks written and could really use a drummer with some taste. I'm not gonna try say anything other than 'indie/rock about our music but if you wanna judge for yourself, we've a half-hour acoustic set in the International Bar, D.2, Jan 12th @ 9.30pm. Ihave your number anyway if you don't get this message. Actually, if you don't get this message it was pretty much a waste of time adding all this bullshit onto the end of it........

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back