Drummer - (1 Viewer)

Ringo who

Website
www.beatles.murashev.com
Just moved back here 2 weeks ago after living and playing in Belfast for the last 3 years.

I'm looking to join an existing band and to get straight into gigging\recording.

I have played all styles before and my recent bands have been.....Pulszar (www.pulszar.com), Chevron and The Pascals.

I'm living in South Dublin and have my own transport.

email: [email protected]

Sean (V.D.) said:
Ringo who you like punk music?
From what I've read, I can see that you may enjoy taking part in the music making process as a percussion artist with our band, formerly known as the kings mistake. Our influences would be the mars volta, radiohead, at the drive in, jeff buckley, a perfect circle, system of a down etc.
check out www.kingsmistake.com for some downloads of our tracks to see if you like the style. But, our style is open to change, so don't feel put off if the music isn't exactly what you are into.

i'm looking for a drummer.... songs written more in the pipe line, also recently got a new guitarist. if interested send me a pm please.

am STILL looking for drummer for massive attack/moby style band! if u can play to a click and backing tracks and are interested i can send a demo?
086 8605795

hey were looking for a drummer. we've got a full original set just need a drummer to top things off, We've been gigging around a bit already played voodoo lounge two weeks ago and have a couple of gigs in the pipeline. Have been described as post-grunge neo-folk with a tinge of funk we like the odd waltz and hill billy jingle too. influences include the pixies, PJ harvey and Bob Dylan let us know if your interested you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back