Drummer available (1 Viewer)

desertcircus

Hello all.

I'm posting to...well, to advertise myself. As the title says, I'm a drummer and I'm available. That's the simple stuff, now for the more in-depth stuff:
I've been playing for about five years, and I'm used to pretty much all environments, be they terrible gigs in awful venues, tightly scheduled studio sessions with ten minutes left to record the drum part, or cramped rehearsals in boxrooms in the middle of suburbia. Fortunately, it hasn't all been that bad, so I also have experience of packed gigs going brilliantly, wildly inventive studio sessions lasting all night, and laid back rehearsals in sumptuous basements in small castles.
I know that everyone says they listen to "everything", when in fact it means they have four hundred death metal CDs and a pair of Jimi Hendrix LPs, so I'll be a little more specific. I listen to Tori Amos, Bright Eyes, At The Drive-In, Rage Against the Machine, Slipknot, Portishead, Massive Attack, Dashboard Confessional, Ani diFranco, Nina Simone, the Wu Tang Clan, Dave Grohl, the Deftones, Wagner and Carl Orff. There's other stuff as well, but the list is getting far too long as it is.
I'm click-friendly (that sounds like some unspeakable perversion!), I do well under pressure (read: I'm incredibly proud of being able to get drum parts down in one take), and I don't smell that bad either. If you think the above sounds like your cup of tea/water/Coke/absinthe and LSD, then ring me (Luke) on 087 7791538 or email me at [email protected]

Thanks for reading this advertisement. You have been reading the writings of Luke.

G'wan Luke!

where can I get some o that solo Dave Grohl stuff you've been listening too??

Okay people,

This is all a bit weird. I've had about 5 or 6 replies to this ad in the past couple of weeks. The problem is that the first of those replies served to bump the original thread back to near the front of the forum. For anyone who replied recently, I'm sorry, but the post you're responding to is over three years old.

I'm not currently looking for a band, and don't envisage looking at any point in the future. Apologies to anyone who emailed me or sent me a private message.

Luke

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back