Drumancoo top fives. (1 Viewer)

The whole weekend was fuckin amazin, couldnt possibly start naming favourite bands, so many were fantastic. Lentil disorder was delicious, the craic with everyone there was great. The only low points were the fights, Kidd Blunt not getting to play because of BOW being fuckin rockstars and the fact that we were a shambles onstage with one less member.

One of my favourite things would have to be them chicken burgers from one of the vans. They were fucking gorgeous, spent about 20 quid on them over the weekend! And the general craic and talking to loads of people I hadn't seen in ages or at all.

Ya headin to The Fall in cork boss? i'm half tempted to go...!
I did'nt know they were doing Cork aswell.I'm into heading to Letterkenny cos thats now one of my go-to towns.Cork used to be but most of the cats I knew there moved on.Jazes I'd love to go but.You have got to go.They are fucking magic at the Mo.Saw them a couple months back.Absolutley stunning.Sure the new Lp is beautiful altogether.I've been Duped is a classic tune.Our drinking day will come A.M.:)

top 5

1. yer one with the blue hair
2. the blondie one
3. the one with the red hair
4. the old one who was probably stinkin

The whole weekend was fuckin amazin, couldnt possibly start naming favourite bands, so many were fantastic. Lentil disorder was delicious, the craic with everyone there was great. The only low points were the fights, Kidd Blunt not getting to play because of BOW being fuckin rockstars and the fact that we were a shambles onstage with one less member.
Yeah,the trouble was a bit OTT but I don't like to dwell on it meself cos it's a drag when you weigh it up against the positive shit that went down.

If it's the same dog I saw, it's owner was a damn nice guy from what I could see. Spent Sunday mornin cleaning out the main tent and drinkin coffee with him. I'm not an expert on the subject by any stretch of the imagination, but the guy didn't look like a junky to me. He also agreed that the dog needed to be brought straight to the vet when he got home if it's health hadn't improved.
You're just being nice about the owner cos you were drinking their Ouzo most of the night.:rolleyes:
If this is the same dog it had it's whole leg ripped up and was hand stitched by it's owner, dog was in shock, owner loved the dog so much he waited anotehr 24 hours til the fest was over, was the 1st time I had a disagreement with Paul 13 too who said that ya man being the owner knows how to look after it and it was basically his own business.
Monday morning comes and Paul 13 comes over to me to say that the dog had improved, I wanted to believe this but..............

I got it from you you fucking dipshit!!!
You were so fucking out of it!!!
Do you even remember me in the tent moaning about the dogs condition?

Has Eamonn Rimbaud resurfaced yet?? He was the one person who was completly and utterly fucked on Sunday night! He had abandoned his distro during Bleeding Rectum and was dancing topless with his shirt in one hand and a bottle of Buckfast in another! I'm pretty sure he didn't realise he bought a stack of 7"s from DivRu Sean and also gave away a good lot of CD's for nothing.....

Good:
1) OFAC, Bacchus, Division Ruin & Setting Off Sirens (about 20 people there, all of us on the stage by the end).
2) The Polish harsh noise dude who played first on Sunday morning. He was amazing. Anyone know who he was? He played with the guitarist from Estel as well (who hadn't slept all night and ended up falling into his own guitar case during the gig)
3) The food people. Lental Disorder and the lovely family in the last one as well. Gave me free tea all weekend.
4) Too many "internet peoples" including PUNK ROCK & Malaysian Guy. :)
5) Getting decent amounts of sleep
6) Meeting LOADS of new people
7) The zines & CD's from the distros.

Bad:
1) Getting sunburned on Sunday (how?)
2) The free range children and dogs. Those older crusties need to cop the fuck on, there was some I kept spotting with no parents all weekend. Most of em were more than capable of looking after themselves but there were some VERY young ones there.
3) The 5hr journey up & down..
3)

Fucking hell, that Polish dude on the sunday did confuse me a good bit. I left the hall half way through his set and spent the next hour and something trying to figure it out. Some experience that was.

Has Eamonn Rimbaud resurfaced yet?? He was the one person who was completly and utterly fucked on Sunday night! He had abandoned his distro during Bleeding Rectum and was dancing topless with his shirt in one hand and a bottle of Buckfast in another! I'm pretty sure he didn't realise he bought a stack of 7"s from DivRu Sean and also gave away a good lot of CD's for nothing.....

Good:
1) OFAC, Bacchus, Division Ruin & Setting Off Sirens (about 20 people there, all of us on the stage by the end).
2) The Polish harsh noise dude who played first on Sunday morning. He was amazing. Anyone know who he was? He played with the guitarist from Estel as well (who hadn't slept all night and ended up falling into his own guitar case during the gig)
3) The food people. Lental Disorder and the lovely family in the last one as well. Gave me free tea all weekend.
4) Too many "internet peoples" including PUNK ROCK & Malaysian Guy. :)
5) Getting decent amounts of sleep
6) Meeting LOADS of new people
7) The zines & CD's from the distros.

Bad:
1) Getting sunburned on Sunday (how?)
2) The free range children and dogs. Those older crusties need to cop the fuck on, there was some I kept spotting with no parents all weekend. Most of em were more than capable of looking after themselves but there were some VERY young ones there.3) The 5hr journey up & down..
3)

hahahahaha welcome to punk gambra

polish noise guy?more info plz

Jesus was a noise terrorist. Couldn't find a myspace. Friendly guy.

l_f5901f9c6daa4e59d1d968d348dc7f23.jpg

I'm pissed I missed the noise guy, had no idea he was even playing. Reckon that woulda sorted me right out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back