Drumancoo top fives. (1 Viewer)

so there werent any victims of hayfever?
the dampness helped with that, I'd usually have a plugged up face at this sort of thing. well, this was a cracking good laugh overall!
1 - the distro that had X- Ray Spex, germfree adolescents picturedisc .|..|
2 - rocking performances by many bands. estel and OFAC to name 2
3 - falafels at lentil disorder. did anyone get the nachos on sunday? Pant wettingly good.
4 - cleanest porto-bogs ive ever seen at a festival
5 - that adorable brown doggie that was wandering about the place.

^that adorable brown dog that was wandering about the place^
that fucking dog broke my heart!!!he looked miserable for the whole day,and was limpin round the place.just as we were leavin i said to seanie,fuck this,im findin the owner.when i walked over to the dog some girl told me she'd been talkin to the owner earlier.aparantly,the owner and her group of mates had been shooting up all fuckin weekend and that morning a tractor ran over the poor things paw.
next minute,some zombie woman walks over to us and calls the dog and he limps over to her.sean called her and said he reckoned the dog was pretty sick,and asked were the owner was.she just goes "haha,he probably just ate a load of drugs".i was there ready to take the fuckin thing home,it was starving,and she's like"that dogs free man, that dogs free".no love, that dogs gonna fuckin die.heartbrake:(

now that that rants over,i had a savage time,thanks to everyone involved with organising it.divisions ruin really enjoyed playing,even though we were half dead!!
droppin bombs were savage, as were bacchus and moutpiece,too drunk to remember many more!!
oh yeah,FUCK BOW(apart from mr.barret of course)

^that adorable brown dog that was wandering about the place^
that fucking dog broke my heart!!!he looked miserable for the whole day,and was limpin round the place.just as we were leavin i said to seanie,fuck this,im findin the owner.when i walked over to the dog some girl told me she'd been talkin to the owner earlier.aparantly,the owner and her group of mates had been shooting up all fuckin weekend and that morning a tractor ran over the poor things paw.
next minute,some zombie woman walks over to us and calls the dog and he limps over to her.sean called her and said he reckoned the dog was pretty sick,and asked were the owner was.she just goes "haha,he probably just ate a load of drugs".i was there ready to take the fuckin thing home,it was starving,and she's like"that dogs free man, that dogs free".no love, that dogs gonna fuckin die.heartbrake:(
fucking hell, where do these dickheads come from. there seems to be a giant repository of hippy assholes somewhere in ireland that releases people like that into festivals every summer.

fucking hell, where do these dickheads come from. there seems to be a giant repository of hippy assholes somewhere in ireland that releases people like that into festivals every summer.

I think it's called Dunmanway county Cork.

I think it's called Dunmanway county Cork.

Actually I'd say this crowd were mostly from Leitrim although some of them did try to tell me that they had flown from England especially for the fest when I was on the door. That dog was lovely, did any of ye meet crazy Murphy the brown and white dog with the big mouth?

yeah, i'd definitely believe that. there was certainly a massive contingent of them in the roscommon area...actually a lot of the ones i knew of those were ok but also a respectable percentage of total fucktards.

I only met a few crusties from Roscommon over the weekend, think was called James and the other called Conor.

1. Hanging out with friends and making some new ones (Lewis!.|..|)
2. The weather was pretty damn grand.

3. Dancing like a fucking chimp all weekend.

4. Drinking like a fiend but still remembering everything.

5. Some savage fucking bands.

Brilliantly organised right down to the Portaloos (toilet rolls on Monday morning, well I never...). Fair play to all involved. The location was class too.

Aye was a great weekend, utterly wrecked now. Think I'm currently about halfway through my hangover. Cut the Reins, Droppin Bombs and Bleeding Rectum were personal highlights. Walking into a porta bog for a slash and being greeted by a big, yellow skittery shite was the low point! Big cheers to the organisers for lettin' us be a part of it again, here's to next year.

Good buzz: Meeting up with loads of good heads I dont get to see often enough, having a deadly buzz with the galway crew, and eating loads of savage food from the lentil disorder stall.

Bad buzz: Our van dying on the way home and having to be left with all our gear in it.

My top 5 moments were:

The 5 times the power was cut during Blood or Whiskeys set!

Seriously though, great time was had. Really enjoyed playing & drinking. A good combo in my book.

Top bands for me were Section 4, Christpunchers, Div Ru, Cut the Reins, Bleedin Rectum. Loads more i cant think of at the mo.

Sorely missed was the use of the phrase "taysht".

Congrats to all involved. I hope ye made a profit or at least broke even.

My only low points were cathing my finger in a car door & the OFAC wagon breaking down in Sligo.

that adorable brown dog that was wandering about the place

yeah like ciaro said, we almost took the dog home after finding it in bits in the car park near our van just before we left. poor ting was wimpering, but then when the aformentioned hippy friend of the owner came along, the dog jumped up and was full of beans.
after politely saying to her that maybe the dog was hurt, she had a go at me sayin was i animal welfare or somethin.
i was like no, but the dog might be really hurt.
her reply of , "he prob ate some drugs" made me pretty annoyed so i said she should tell her mate to look after her dog!

...to which she replied, "that dog is free"

i wanted to punch her straight in the face and take the dog.

fuckin dope.

If it's the same dog I saw, it's owner was a damn nice guy from what I could see. Spent Sunday mornin cleaning out the main tent and drinkin coffee with him. I'm not an expert on the subject by any stretch of the imagination, but the guy didn't look like a junky to me. He also agreed that the dog needed to be brought straight to the vet when he got home if it's health hadn't improved.

High points havin a great buzz with pretty much everyone I knew there, lentil disorder, nice people behind the counter to buy tins off even if they were a bit steep, ofac, stunt, constant fears sets

Bad points the BOW mill up missing lobotomies, toxic waste, bleedin rectums sets and some bastard wrappin my brain in melted plastic from sunday night til about 10 this morning.

Hope this goes ahead again next year and Im not so bolloxed before I even get there again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back