Drumancoo top fives. (1 Viewer)

I was talking to someone at lentil disorder and they were saying that a dog got knocked down on sunday morning I think and it was wondering around injured I dunno who said that but I can remember hearing!!!

dregin-
if thats true, i feel a whole lot better about not taking the dog. yer one we talked to might have just been a gobshite that was pretending to know the owner for some stooopid reason.
hope ur versions the right one.

He also agreed that the dog needed to be brought straight to the vet when he got home if it's health hadn't improved.
that sounds like bullshit, did he think the paw was going to heal itself? if my dog's leg got run over - by a tractor! - i wouldn't be fucking about networking at some punk festival?

Networking? He stitched the leg himself and I think he genuinely believed he'd done an adequate job. I don't really care whether or not you think it was bullshit, Nooly, but the guy was not the dirty scum you're trying to paint him as without having ever met him.

Sean: What'd she look like? Tallish with a French accent and brown hair? If so, yeah, she can be ridiculously aggressive. I've been on the receiving end of it before.

pffft, whatever. maybe you struck up a nice repartee with this guy, so what? from all reports he still left some beautiful dog wandering injured around a dirty festival ground full of drunk fuck-ups and the occasional leitrim junkie. hope he enjoyed his fucking coffee and conversation while his dog was suffering.
and he stitched the dog himself? doesn't this mean the dog had some exposed flesh wounds while it was loose, in a festival ground where drunk people had been pissing, shitting and throwing rubbish for 2 days?

i discussed it at length over wine and cheese with sarkozy and carla brunei. we all agreed it was Fucked Up (yes, with capitals). then we smoked some rembrandt paintings and snorted coke off the mona lisa.

that's true, except the second sino-japanese war, i'm not quite sure what happened there. but dregin, i'm not trying to start a feud or anything, i just think it sounds like the dog wasn't properly taken care of.

the most pleasant person? you must hang around with some real assholes...oh yeah..the punks

352840552_7a9a0a6ec7.jpg

Ai, Ai, Ai, Ai, Ai, Calm Down

It's ok, Nooly. This is the internet. I tend to not take it personally :) Anyway, from the sounds of it, you guys saw the dog before it's owner did. When I saw it, it was wrapped in a blanket and the guy was sitting beside it, checking on it for a good 2 hours straight. He definitely wasn't properly taken care of and I never said that he was, but the guy definitely had it's best interests at heart and is not a complete scum bag.

In anyways. Back to top fives:

1. Speaker nicely positioned right in the middle of the stage for epic stage diving.
2. Putting a few faces to internet tags.
3. Lental Disorder.
4. Seeing so many bands I'd never even heard of rock the joint.
5. Deadly organization and even most of the security were top notch. Was chattin to one of em on me way into bleedin rectum I think it was and about 20 minutes later he finished his shift and was up the front with a flagon jumpin about like a mad yolk :D

i discussed it at length over wine and cheese with sarkozy and carla brunei. we all agreed it was Fucked Up (yes, with capitals). then we smoked some rembrandt paintings and snorted coke off the mona lisa.

I'm glad you brought that up actually Nooly.We're playing with them in Whelans on August 1..|..|:)

But srsly.The highlights for me were

1.Ghundi-Best gig I've seen in yonks.Pure exciting.Was too wrecked to get into the miniature riot on the dance floor.Spectacular.
2.Bleeding Rectum-Deadly altogether.What is there to say about that fella on the drums-Animal from the muppets could learn a thing or too from Crispo.
3.Excuse's-Smashing.By that stage of the game I needed mental music and they delivered in spades.
4.Drinking pints outside the pub in the sun with Paul Excuses and Big Padraig.In fact everyone down the boozer on Sunday was sound.The Guinness was mighty as was the craic.Drinking in me car with some solid amigo's digging some tunes until the battery ran out.
5.Zaferanchos set was deadly.Garage-aramaadingdong.The song they played last is incredible.
6.Being able to hear me voice during our set.A rarity.

3cr were rocking in a macc lads style,The Lobotomies were fucking intense as fuck.Dirty Love were great.The mix of bands was spot on.

There were no real lowlights apart from the Kidd's getting bumped to fuck.But y'know shit happens.And I wish I hadda ate something apart from gargle cos me stomachs a write off now.
I sincerely hope the events' organisers came away with a good experience.They should be fucking well pleased with themselves.I would be.
Oh yeah the inside of me motor smells like one of Deco's socks.(i imagine)

I'm glad you brought that up actually Nooly.We're playing with them in Whelans on August 1..|..|:)

But srsly.The highlights for me were

1.Ghundi-Best gig I've seen in yonks.Pure exciting.Was too wrecked to get into the miniature riot on the dance floor.Spectacular.
2.Bleeding Rectum-Deadly altogether.What is there to say about that fella on the drums-Animal from the muppets could learn a thing or too from Crispo.
3.Excuse's-Smashing.By that stage of the game I needed mental music and they delivered in spades.
4.Drinking pints outside the pub in the sun with Paul Excuses and Big Padraig.In fact everyone down the boozer on Sunday was sound.The Guinness was mighty as was the craic.Drinking in me car with some solid amigo's digging some tunes until the battery ran out.
5.Zaferanchos set was deadly.Garage-aramaadingdong.The song they played last is incredible.
6.Being able to hear me voice during our set.A rarity.

3cr were rocking in a macc lads style,The Lobotomies were fucking intense as fuck.Dirty Love were great.The mix of bands was spot on.

There were no real lowlights apart from the Kidd's getting bumped to fuck.But y'know shit happens.And I wish I hadda ate something apart from gargle cos me stomachs a write off now.
I sincerely hope the events' organisers came away with a good experience.They should be fucking well pleased with themselves.I would be.
Oh yeah the inside of me motor smells like one of Deco's socks.(i imagine)

The two of us really shoulda got a breakfast/lunch sorted on Sunday, on me of course. Next session is on me btw. If I'm not working the fall it could be there, if I am you're still welcome up here for it anyway.

that patch was hard when i turned there in the mornin. i didnt account for the gallons of buckfast that would turn that spot into a marsh over the course of the evening.

If yer car was the red one that got stuck in the muck near the Marquee on the sunday afternoon then i was one of the boyos that helped you out. Still laughing at the image of my mate getting full of mud and falling into the muck, he wasn't a happy chap ahahah

And no, us North Coasters don't do dorgy football, we do proper football. We had that gingerhead of Niall up on front that was a pillar and Mark as a great goalkeeper...me, on the other hand, did take quite some enjoyment in fucking up every single goal occasion i had by slipping like an eejit. Rematch next year and we will still win.

Other good thing was the way Steo got Mark out of the tent on the sunday morning. That fecker wouldn't wake up/get up and Steo just did the job.

And finally, bad thing is missing the Lobotomies because Niall went into the wrong thent and fell asleep on the spot. Really would have enjoyed it, from what Mark and Kev said they did play rather shite but it was intense...plus it was old school with Dan playing bass. Pity i missed it :(

The two of us really shoulda got a breakfast/lunch sorted on Sunday, on me of course. Next session is on me btw. If I'm not working the fall it could be there, if I am you're still welcome up here for it anyway.
Yeah,we were right Mongo's.I'll be pitching the Fall trip to the boss when the dust settles from me arriving home gee-eyed yesterday and just just taking me clothes off and dumping them on the kitchen floor so i could enjoy the end of me Bucky in me jocks.Happy Times!

Low point:
Camping next to two complete fucking dickheads on saturday night, doing donuts in their silver car then listening to white power music (sounded like screwdriver to me).
They left the next morning.

they were doing that on friday night too, they should of been nee capped, could of ran over some sleeping lad, me

Yeah,we were right Mongo's.I'll be pitching the Fall trip to the boss when the dust settles from me arriving home gee-eyed yesterday and just just taking me clothes off and dumping them on the kitchen floor so i could enjoy the end of me Bucky in me jocks.Happy Times!

Ya headin to The Fall in cork boss? i'm half tempted to go...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back