Drugs (1 Viewer)

Now kids
drugsarebad.jpg

1416798.jpg

Bag'o'cans said:
hoo. that's weird. I have pretty much the exact same photo. Same positions and all.Mayday last year, yes? at heuston yes?

P.S. I think heroin is quite delightful. Fugginscaggedmadouruvith,me.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
hoo. that's weird. I have pretty much the exact same photo. Same positions and all.Mayday last year, yes? at heuston yes?

P.S. I think heroin is quite delightful. Fugginscaggedmadouruvith,me.
Iz off the internet.

Big drugs

Attachments

• gardai35.jpg
    gardai35.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 39
I like to steal my friends mobiles and ring their friends and ask them how they normally react when they take fizz and bomp together. Nothing says "Yikes!" like made up drugs.

I have a friend that only ever rings me to get smoke, and I do the same to her. One day she was looking for something, and I was ringing around on her behalf, I was given a number of a so called dealer, which i passed on to her. The thing was that my witty mate had tryed to trick me by giving me the number of Balbriggan Garda station, which i passed on to my drug buddy. We both got a good laugh out of it at her expense :)

still, what a prick!

panadol and a can of coke.

according to urban legends polo mints flush the Pill out of your system. my school is stocks them in the took shop and it's a catholic school. a coincidence? i think not

chutneyfarmer said:
Oooohhhh someone's in trouble!!! !ninjaaaa

hahaha no, not like that! apparently alot of things affect the Pill anyway. one of them would be that when I'm on it, i forget to take it quite alot.

sieve for brains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back