Drogheda Punx Picnic June 2nd 2007 (1 Viewer)

which bit of the pa dosent work ? i might be able to help with a replacement pa head if its that .

depends. look up the golden pages, find a music equipment hire shop as close to drogheda as possible and ring them.

the speakers on one side blew during the techno, the amp was only on 6 and the speakers were bought specifically for the amp - ie they were large enough to take anything amp could throw out, thus we think its a frequency issue that done the damage rather than a power issue ie the lads put out some mad frequency bass that couldnt be handled - the thing that low cut takes care of etc.

they are going back to the shop on thursday and we will be pleading ignorance, sayign tis a mechanical fault and seeking immediate replacement, they may do that straight off or may say it was not anything mechanical but our fault - will have to wait and see

not only was that tekno speaker wreckin,it was totaly ear wreckin too...too bad the speaker broke...i had a good powerful speaker but it fell out the 3rd floor window and so i'm still glue-ing all the peices together and when its all glued up then i'll give it to whoever wants it.

Derkovbois added to the line up, thats all the electric bands now fully confirmed, just need one more acoustic set, i know its been said before a heap of times but come on someones gotta do one. anyway yeah, the Derkovbois are playing they're originally from Hungary with Ken from Easpa Measa playing drums for them now since they relocated here to ireland.
http://www.myspace.com/derkovbois
think this could be they're first irish gig, not sure though

theres a hostel pretty close i think its only €16 for the night, theres the park or theres plenty b+bs, but if your really stuck im sure the cops will have a spare cell

cells can be comfy at times ya know and you get free breakfast and all.

have you got any links or names of hostel/b+b's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back