Drinking On Your Own? (3 Viewers)

Fucking hell, that's consumate professionalism right there. Bualadh bos!!

No. 5 -controversial. I find that if it's an all-dayer, which is generally proceeded by a previous evening in my own case, then unless there's other substances involved the bifters are only going to slow you down and give cause for an early night. Rather save them for later on in the eve, when you know it's time to hit the hay but you don't feel quite finished yet.

No. 10 is genius. I find that CS:S is amazing when absolutely steaming.

Yeah,I like photoshopping and movie editing when I'm chilling with a nice few cans.

I was giving this some thought earlier and theres a couple of things about drinking solo that I've learned to make it a happy rewarding experience.....

1.Everybody tolerates a happy drunk.
2.I Don't dabble in the hard stuff alone unless I have a cold.
3.If its morning time drinks I usually prefer mid strength lager till about three and then move onto a bottle or two of wine.
4.I Always try to be mindful of how loud the stereo is, relative to how loud you can get away without pissing off my cool neighbours.
5.A few doobs along the way is handy for making sure I don't venture outside the gaf waaayyyy more drunk than I realise.
6.I normally like to just be wearing me jocks when drinking during the day.It makes it handier when it comes to nap time aswell.
7.The computer can be a great boon to warding off cabin fever.
8.Stay cool.Don't worry about shit.Don't get narky(see No.1).
9.Headbanging and air guitar (in your jocks in the back garden preferably)are two great econo-activities for the tipsy loner.
10.But most of all I say just have fun with it.Be creative.Make it your own.
impressive. i just start off with whatever's in the house (usually other people's booze, which i have to keep replacing) and top it up with progressively drunker trips to the nearest cornershop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back