20. Believe in the holy contour of life
  21. Struggle to sketch the flow that already exists intact in mind
  22. Don't think of words when you stop but to see picture better
  23. Keep track of every day the date emblazoned in yr morning
  24. No fear or shame in the dignity of yr experience, language & knowledge
  25. Write for the world to read and see yr exact pictures of it
  26. Bookmovie is the movie in words, the visual American form
  27. In praise of Character in the Bleak inhuman Loneliness
  28. Composing wild, undisciplined, pure, coming in from under, crazier the better
  29. You're a Genius all the time
  30. Writer-Director of Earthly movies Sponsored & Angeled in Heaven

(jah-HAYZ-sus, what a load of nonce)

Better than drinking out on a Saturday in town. I swear it's almost like a cruel torture. Loud crap music, way too hot, people pushing you to get by, long bathroom queues (what the hell do women actually do in the stalls?), and if really lucky the drunkest man in the bar wants spit in your face. Seriously depressing.

I can put Bruxelles down as another place I never go again. Actually, I think tonight was the first night I went out in town on a weekend when it wasn't because of a gig. How do people do this all the time? I'd rather chew off my arm.

Hahah, all the people going into town with an active social life have a shitter life than me -brilliant! Two bottles of red wine later and I'm off to bed, what a fantastic evening: gettin drunk, playing computer games and making lovely food & weird music on my own -it's the best! FUCK THE WORLD!!

Hahah, all the people going into town with an active social life have a shitter life than me -brilliant! Two bottles of red wine later and I'm off to bed, what a fantastic evening: gettin drunk, playing computer games and making lovely food & weird music on my own -it's the best! FUCK THE WORLD!!

yr bloody right,who needs social inter-action anyway?

slippery slope, cormster...you might wanna knock that on the head

Slippery slope? What you talkin 'bout, sista. I been on this particular super happy fun slide for years and it's not done me a tuppence bit of harm! Except for my deteriorating facial skin. But that doesn't matter, I've given up random sex, anyway. And even if I take it up again I don't need to look good cos I'm in a band.

Slippery slope? What you talkin 'bout, sista. I been on this particular super happy fun slide for years and it's not done me a tuppence bit of harm! Except for my deteriorating facial skin. But that doesn't matter, I've given up random sex, anyway. And even if I take it up again I don't need to look good cos I'm in a band.
yeah, heroin chic is so over. jakie chic is the wave of the future!
yellow is the hotly tipped colour for the autumn season:

jaundice.jpg

I was giving this some thought earlier and theres a couple of things about drinking solo that I've learned to make it a happy rewarding experience.....

1.Everybody tolerates a happy drunk.
2.I Don't dabble in the hard stuff alone unless I have a cold.
3.If its morning time drinks I usually prefer mid strength lager till about three and then move onto a bottle or two of wine.
4.I Always try to be mindful of how loud the stereo is, relative to how loud you can get away without pissing off my cool neighbours.
5.A few doobs along the way is handy for making sure I don't venture outside the gaf waaayyyy more drunk than I realise.
6.I normally like to just be wearing me jocks when drinking during the day.It makes it handier when it comes to nap time aswell.
7.The computer can be a great boon to warding off cabin fever.
8.Stay cool.Don't worry about shit.Don't get narky(see No.1).
9.Headbanging and air guitar (in your jocks in the back garden preferably)are two great econo-activities for the tipsy loner.
10.But most of all I say just have fun with it.Be creative.Make it your own.

there's nothing i love more than drinking a bottle of buckfast by myself on the bus into town while listening to deadly tunes on the headphones. it's fuckin brilliant. going drinking in town on your own is quite fun also.

there's nothing i love more than drinking a bottle of buckfast by myself on the bus into town while listening to deadly tunes on the headphones. it's fuckin brilliant. going drinking in town on your own is quite fun also.

It sure is.If I have the opportunity I like spending the the day in the International but its way out of my price range these days.

I was giving this some thought earlier and theres a couple of things about drinking solo that I've learned to make it a happy rewarding experience.....

1.Everybody tolerates a happy drunk.
2.I Don't dabble in the hard stuff alone unless I have a cold.
3.If its morning time drinks I usually prefer mid strength lager till about three and then move onto a bottle or two of wine.
4.I Always try to be mindful of how loud the stereo is, relative to how loud you can get away without pissing off my cool neighbours.
5.A few doobs along the way is handy for making sure I don't venture outside the gaf waaayyyy more drunk than I realise.
6.I normally like to just be wearing me jocks when drinking during the day.It makes it handier when it comes to nap time aswell.
7.The computer can be a great boon to warding off cabin fever.
8.Stay cool.Don't worry about shit.Don't get narky(see No.1).
9.Headbanging and air guitar (in your jocks in the back garden preferably)are two great econo-activities for the tipsy loner.
10.But most of all I say just have fun with it.Be creative.Make it your own.

Fucking hell, that's consumate professionalism right there. Bualadh bos!!

No. 5 -controversial. I find that if it's an all-dayer, which is generally proceeded by a previous evening in my own case, then unless there's other substances involved the bifters are only going to slow you down and give cause for an early night. Rather save them for later on in the eve, when you know it's time to hit the hay but you don't feel quite finished yet.

No. 10 is genius. I find that CS:S is amazing when absolutely steaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back