Drainland+ Les Christpunchers+ Ghundi in Cork 9th feb (1 Viewer)

That makes sense. We played with them before. Full on metalcore with double-kick etc.
yeah,just found there myspace there, it's the drummer funnily enough.maybe he might learn to keep his double kicking to the drumkit.Need less to say, Limerick is not somewhere we're going to be playing from hereon in.

anyone with Drainland photos, giss a look.

yeah,just found there myspace there, it's the drummer funnily enough.maybe he might learn to keep his double kicking to the drumkit.Need less to say, Limerick is not somewhere we're going to be playing from hereon in.

i thought ye were playing there the may weekend?

here trev it was like this.....but nothing like it at all y'know:)

karate-6.jpg

I'm a bit confused here, are ye not playing a town because one person from there caused trouble at a gig in a different town.

Edit: seems Eoin beat me to it.

ah this is all pretty blown out of proportion,was a bad buzz but not that big of a deal.
guy left and didn't make a fuss when it was said to him anyway,probably wasn't the worst person in the world at all even if i did get particularly annoyed with him at the time,people acting like that really gets on my tits and because it happened to be during my band i was even more annoyed than usual.
i'm sure whoever thinks i should cop on doesn't have to say it to me anonymously.
the end.

you're confusing the the poor limerick fella with the dub there jamie. he was all arms swinging and stomping, but it was your lad trying to turn it into swan lake ala the UFC :)

ah this is all pretty blown out of proportion,was a bad buzz but not that big of a deal.
guy left and didn't make a fuss when it was said to him anyway,probably wasn't the worst person in the world at all even if i did get particularly annoyed with him at the time,people acting like that really gets on my tits and because it happened to be during my band i was even more annoyed than usual.
i'm sure whoever thinks i should cop on doesn't have to say it to me anonymously.
the end.

I hope he doesnt post your full name and occupation up here in retaliation. Whut!

:D

the world of ethnomusicology will be tarnished once and for all by my out of line behaviour

Funny tho, when I saw gambras thread I was gonna reply saying 'There are more fights on an average night out in dorans with aonghus than the punk scene has in a whole year'. Then I found out it was you.

You've let the scene down dude, the scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back