Drainland+ Les Christpunchers+ Ghundi in Cork 9th feb (1 Viewer)

ha ha, i taught it was class...bro dude laying down the lay....the flying scissor kick attack after it all died down was priceless...

FlyingKick.jpg

great gig, pity i missed les christpunchers and the first few tracks of drainland as i was allegedly "downstairs wrapped around a pillar with one eye closed" :)

Ghundi were fuckin class!.|..|
Drainland sounded awesome
all bands played really well but those two were the highlight for me....
i think that guy was genuinely sorry for causing a bad buzz.... he left nice and quietly then anyway.

thanks to all the the bands. got some pics of the 1st 3. didn't get any of drainland cos their set ended pretty quick.

Ghundi
IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

crowd control
IMG_0175.jpg

christpunchers

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

this was a great night (cept for the premature end). crowd control were deadly

by the way jamie, noticed when i got home the package you had my stuff in was from mikko aspa ... was that stuff for distro or personal stuff? i just got an order delivered from him bout 2 weeks ago too ... great minds/fools differing and all that

i should put that "crowd control" in inverted commas actually i suppose

ps. new drainland stuff sounded great too. all bands ruled. top night of
rock06.jpg

Great gig indeed.
That dude said he was from a band called In Reign, (from Lmerick) I think. He didn't really get what he had done til it was explained to him. Suggested he leave as pretty much everyone was pissed off with him. The head nodding and pointing buzz was ruined alright.
80's night afterwards was class too.

Great gig indeed.
That dude said he was from a band called In Reign, (from Lmerick) I think. He didn't really get what he had done til it was explained to him. Suggested he leave as pretty much everyone was pissed off with him. The head nodding and pointing buzz was ruined alright.
80's night afterwards was class too.

dont really think naming his band is really appropriate,nor is there any point in doing so, sure it was shit that crap kicked off but it was not to deliberately ruin the bands set even if thats what inevitably he achieved... anyway its done with now for the small amount of time it lasted....
and again savage gig....drainland sounded great.|..|

by the way jamie, noticed when i got home the package you had my stuff in was from mikko aspa ... was that stuff for distro or personal stuff? i just got an order delivered from him bout 2 weeks ago too ... great minds/fools differing and all that

ha..yeah, that was personal stuff dave, I order from him pretty regulalry and just re-used the box!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back