Doggin in Mullingar 2 (1 Viewer)

I was somewhat disinterested in this whole affair until I went to the site and found that there are no participants signed up to this event and, according to the accompanying google map, it's in the water in the middle of a big lake.

My kind of party.

Woooooooooop!

If you're cracking one off at the side of a car won't the car get very dirty? Who's going to pay for the clean-up of that? That's what i want to know.
foam_car_450_Cdabr_1333.jpg

everyones getting very hung up on the cars. if you were to drive to this event and then have sex not in the car but somewhere else like at the edge of the road or maybe up against a tree would it be called something other than dogging and be ineligible for inclusion in the videos?

If you're cracking one off at the side of a car won't the car get very dirty? Who's going to pay for the clean-up of that? That's what i want to know.

It'd be worth it to pretend you're in Bad Lieutenant.

Does dogging not involve cracking one off while watching a couple doing it in a car?

Very sceptical about the whole alleged dogging scene have often wondered if its just an urban legend or if its just blokes bringing a prosy to get bukkaked at a picnic area

I think i'll stick to German Goo Girls thank you very much.

maybe they should invent Irish Goo Girls!

nah its for real, two female accquaintences of mine used to go for it in a car while a couples of fellas poked donations through the window, crackin one off using their other hand. sounds dangerous, sleazey and not in the least bit arousing to me. they said you got quite a few cars full of dirtboxes there though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back