Does anyone know what the story is with these signs? (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
isawasign.jpg

What are they for? Who puts them up? They've been bugging me for years. Usually have little images on them instead of words / letters. They're all over the city. Anyone?

Not exactly the Toynbee Tiles mystery, but still.

I think these are just direction signs for events. Like if there was a festival happening, they would have signs that only backstage staff would know about. Either that or it's the Illuminati at work again.

cast.jpg

Cavity searches all round.

I think these are just direction signs for events. Like if there was a festival happening, they would have signs that only backstage staff would know about. Either that or it's the Illuminati at work again.

that's what i was thinking, but you see them in the strangest places with no indication of any activity around.

View attachment 7458

What are they for? Who puts them up? They've been bugging me for years. Usually have little images on them instead of words / letters. They're all over the city. Anyone?

Not exactly the Toynbee Tiles mystery, but still.

they're put up by production companies and are suppose to direct the 'stars' to the filming location. There were ones for Raw around town a while back that said 'RAW' on them, imaginatively enough.

I know this because I had a friend who was in 'On Home Ground' a few years ago. The ones for that had a picture of a hurl (hurley stick) on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back