Documentaries about guitars and related (2 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is amazing.
the absence of health and safety is at 'powers of wexford' level.
everyone in the painting shed must have had serious respiratory problems in later life..

they were always shite
Had to check to see if it was these guys-- and yes it was

terrible

I was getting them confused with Dogs D'Amour

Both big in the north. They love that crap British "sleaze, rag time, gypsy rock" up there.
540d6c6a94d38ed7b38c7ee052d65c2d.jpg

Bob Geldof is in this?

I guess no reference was made about his incident at the Macroom festival?

Standing in front of us was one Johnny Rotten aka John Lydon (of Sex Pistols fame0, along with Bob Geldof of the Boomtown Rats and a publicist I was to meet later, as well as a few other friends of theirs. Lydon had come in with this bucket of urine, and his friend had another one, and they threw it at the band. Me and Lloyd rushed over to stop the second bucket being thrown. The security was quickly there and they were thrown out. Yes, Sir Bob included! Rory was raving, although none of the urine reached him. If it had gone on his guitar or the amps they could have been electrocuted or set alight.

Bob Geldof is in this?

I guess no reference was made about his incident at the Macroom festival?

Standing in front of us was one Johnny Rotten aka John Lydon (of Sex Pistols fame0, along with Bob Geldof of the Boomtown Rats and a publicist I was to meet later, as well as a few other friends of theirs. Lydon had come in with this bucket of urine, and his friend had another one, and they threw it at the band. Me and Lloyd rushed over to stop the second bucket being thrown. The security was quickly there and they were thrown out. Yes, Sir Bob included! Rory was raving, although none of the urine reached him. If it had gone on his guitar or the amps they could have been electrocuted or set alight.

How does anyone give bob geldof any time or attention at all ?
Yes he helped set up OG live Aid and fronted a band that hand maybe a few charting hits. I don't think he ever has anything good or interesting to say in his boring entitled drawl

How does anyone give bob geldof any time or attention at all ?
Yes he helped set up OG live Aid and fronted a band that hand maybe a few charting hits. I don't think he ever has anything good or interesting to say in his boring entitled drawl

Live Aid was not a good thing.

Live Aid was not a good thing.

I suspected as much and it Makes my question even harder to answer.
Who the fuck keeps giving the wasters airtime?!

He's not your classic villain to be fair in that I don't think you can question his intent? He was just trying to solve a complex problem he had no experience in

He's not your classic villain to be fair in that I don't think you can question his intent? He was just trying to solve a complex problem he had no experience in

Perhaps he should have listened to the people with experience instead of chasing clout and ego fulfilment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back