DOA (1 Viewer)

The poster should definitely say "from USA"

They were incredible when they played Giro's years ago. I think that was the only other time thye played anywhere in Ireland (north or south). Can't say I've listened to any new records by them in a very long time.

hahah cool was only lookin the other day for his, joey shithead's book, its a great read.
ya there great live seen them loads of times over the years, and they are from van not toronto, that
prob would piss them off more than being called yanks

The poster should definitely say "from USA"

They were incredible when they played Giro's years ago. I think that was the only other time thye played anywhere in Ireland (north or south). Can't say I've listened to any new records by them in a very long time.

They played to about 50 people in Cork in around 92,93

on sudden death site there was no tours at all up.. figured they cant be arsed using it.. shitty deal if its off would love to see them again its been ages.

Lads. The Googles: http://www.punk77.co.uk/talkpunk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35917

"I regret to inform u that I have to cancel the DOA tour in August. I am going to run for the NDP in the next BC election and the NDP party requires that I am in Vancouver to work on this from June till next May 2013. This is a big change for me. If i win the riding I will being retiring from touring. Very strange, but this is something I have wanted to do for years and I been drafted by the NDP to run in this seat. Profuse apologies for pulling the plug on this."
- Joe DOA

Lads. The Googles: http://www.punk77.co.uk/talkpunk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35917

"I regret to inform u that I have to cancel the DOA tour in August. I am going to run for the NDP in the next BC election and the NDP party requires that I am in Vancouver to work on this from June till next May 2013. This is a big change for me. If i win the riding I will being retiring from touring. Very strange, but this is something I have wanted to do for years and I been drafted by the NDP to run in this seat. Profuse apologies for pulling the plug on this."
- Joe DOA

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back