DJ Scotch Egg/White Mice - Dublin (1 Viewer)

im with gambra on this one.... the guy fucked up... i was dissapointed it wasnt on as im sure your friends were,, but anyone who organises gigs knows of the complicatons that can arise and the serious risks a massive debt that you are leaving yourself open too,, even if the shows go well etc...
the dude seems like he acted a bit niavely and im sure he paying for it now with alot of debt etc.... but he has admitted to fuckin up.... i would cut him some slack....
(an aside: last time we brought scotch egg over to ireland the place was jammed and we still lost money and had people moaning about the price on the door, was a mental night though as himself and ove-naxx and doddodo tore the place apart)

The guy has admitted to everything he's done wrong. Surely the fact that he's done this should mean that he should be at least forgiven? The guy had a fucking breakdown because of the whole thing. Ok, so he didn't know what the hell he was doing and left a hell of a lot of people in the lurch but surely the international DIY scene can forgive the dude. Let him learn from his mistakes but don't lambast him as an absolute moron who "deserved it".

I'd have no bother just forgetting it if he'd just admitted he fucked up and apologised.

It's the fact that he went on to infer White Mice were somehow also at fault for trusting him in the first place along with a ridiculous jibe at the professionalism of a promoter that makes him the moron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back