DIYIRISHHARDCOREPUNK BLOG - New (old) releases, compilation, graphic zine! (1 Viewer)

spuded

Website
www.geocities.com
After a brief holiday from the blog to get the zine done I've upped some stuff I meant to ages ago. The first thing is an absolute cracker of a compilation called THE DIRT BEHIND THE DAYDREAM from 91'. Also upped is 'Spidermites' a graphiz zine from the same year by Boz Mugabe. Lastly Tension - So You Say, had to get this one up finally!

http://diyirishhardcorepunkarchive.blogspot.com

TDBTDCover.jpg

SM1.jpg

SoYouSay.jpg

Been wanting to listen to more Tension since I heard a song on youtube. The tunes are fucking quality. Nice one spuded!

Nice one, I'd be on for sending you some scans of old Irish zines. I don't mean just my own but some old ones like Guttural Material, Scum etc

Nice one, I'd be on for sending you some scans of old Irish zines. I don't mean just my own but some old ones like Guttural Material, Scum etc

if you wanna scan them and send them on as pdf's I'd be delighted, since doing the last zine I finally have my 'non-computer savvy' head around converting shit to pdf.

Do it!

Have you had any joy getting the Pincher Martin album?? Got their other stuff off your blog, thanks. Loved the "Not Our World" too, had one song on a compilation called "DIY Not" i got years ago.

There should be a link to this stickied. I keep forgetting about the blog. Good work edser, keep it up.

There should be a link to this stickied. I keep forgetting about the blog. Good work edser, keep it up.

I kinda agree with Dregin on this one, no-one checks out stickies at all, thinking that'll just be one or two more comments or bullshit. In the same way that I know Gambra would've originally liked if I kept all this stuff to one thread, however I noticed that stuff way more downloads if I just do a thread everytime I up 3 or 4 things (what I usually end uploading at one time). So sorry about that Gambra but in fairness these posts are more apt than half the shite thats posted on this board (I'm guilty of it too).

Dregin, sure I'll head over to you and the French lad some evening next week with the vids. (wait til you see the stuff thats supposedly on em!)

Pincher Martin, ah yeah, fucking brilliant stuff, havent got the album up yet, perhaps in time just a couple of issues around it.

Anyway thanks to everyone who has downloaded shit, hopefully have more zines and releases up over the next few days/after the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back