Diving (1 Viewer)

Wizard

Hi there anybody

Has anyone got any good recommendations for PADI advanced divers - there is a group of us looking for somewhere different to go to and are fed up of the regular spots. We want something different, good diving and of course good night life. The site must also have access to other activities as non divers will be coming along as well. Please do not mention Egypt!!!! Been there, have the tee-shirt etc!!

Thanks

:cool: Wiz

Guys

Diving in Ireland is too cold!!! Besides I am from across the pond (irish and living there). Haven't tried Turkey - Cuba sounds interesting.... Moose have you dived there before??

Wiz

You're from Donegal, you must have gone to Muff...

for..

the diving , like

I was a seeing a girl from Muff for a bit when I were younger, never dived there though.

unfortunately, the diving at muff would be shallow and muddy. or just muddy, if the tide was out.

I think they use Muff for a set off point for the Laurentic.

Guys

Diving in Ireland is too cold!!! Besides I am from across the pond (irish and living there). Haven't tried Turkey - Cuba sounds interesting.... Moose have you dived there before??

Wiz

Been to neither but me da's been to Cuba twice and raves about the place. I could probably find out more if you want. I think he might have pics online somewhere too.

Ireland has a lot to offer just gotta get yourself a dry suit if your cold so alot to see with pretty good vis, just avoid the east coast, dirtier/colder/less to see than the Atlantic. Last time I dived in Ireland (about 8/9 years ago) I wore my surf wet suit but I'm stupid like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back