DISCHORD and TOUCH&GO gigs in Dec (1 Viewer)

Cyprus Avenue

Website
www.cyprusavenue.ie
Cyprus Avenue
presents

Sun 5th Dec
HOOVER

on DISCHORD Records featuring members of JUNE OF 44.

Fri 10th Dec
HAYMARKET RIOT

on TOUCH & GO Records featuring members of SWEEP THE LEG JOHNNY

Doors:9pm
Adm: €8 for each gig.
Supports to be announced shortly.

more info on the way soon.[/b]

swingkid said:
HOOVER?
they haven't released anything in 10 years!!!
that's cos they split up. i think the crownhate ruin was better.
thought this was meant to be a big secret. hmph.

which member of sweep in in haymarket and what do they sound like? i thought this was going to be kinda interesting...

welcome to the future guys! jamie, you can quit ignoring me now, i think you're a good bass player! :p

pul the string is long gone dude... they used to put on the same shows i did. that band aren't doing anything right now... haven't heard mention of them and i been lookin around a lot... right now, it's all about the cube cinema and the 'here' cafe.

swingkid said:
circus lupus havent released anything since solid brass in 93?
anybody know if they have split up?
thanks...
]
yeah they split up a while back :( that super genius record was one of my favourites for a long time. i remember one rainy monday night in dublin around 93 they played barnstormers with jawbox (!!!) and i managed to miss the gig. something to do with an alcoholic (like nasty alcoholic) mate and last bus home.

Donkey OJ said:
]
yeah they split up a while back :( that super genius record was one of my favourites for a long time. i remember one rainy monday night in dublin around 93 they played barnstormers with jawbox (!!!) and i managed to miss the gig. something to do with an alcoholic (like nasty alcoholic) mate and last bus home.
circus Lupus were amazing,but that gig was with Lungfish not jawbox. Jawbox never played here.
And whats going on here,are hoover back together? Some of them als oplayed in the sorts.

like i say - i didnt manage to make the gig. my photographic memory of the poster has obviously failed me. lungfish... yikes i'm even more depressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back