Dirty Money -6th Dec- The Temple (1 Viewer)

Just on xREHABILITATEx's myspace there. It's actually really hard to tell if their serious or not.. well at least they're from Donaghmede

l_db6396b78ae93ff06d21696512a2e9cb.jpg

donaghmede harbour! hahaha
class.

Yesss!! The Temple!! Soapbar blemmers down the back! Buyin cans in the offo upstairs and bringin 'em straight down! Passin out in the jacks!! Yeeeah!!!

it's all about the ropey bar bloke taking 15 tokes off your joint before declaring that it is infact hash then taking the rest of it away with him

no more of that now anyway

Has to be done, even if it risks a kicking-out. Fuck, I just realised that I'm supposed to be out in Kilcoole recording. This is the last gig buzz before I go away to Mexico...nothing could be more perfect...The Temple...fuck, I have to make sure to go and double it up as a going-away party.

maybe u's are right.
maybe.
well, i'll be there anyway, might stick around for a bit and THEN perhaps go to killiney when everyone will be arriving back all freezing cold and drunk.

i'll just cycle my bike around the sitting room to warm up.

Party at Damo's.

Parties are off-the-menu at La Chateau, other than in my room. And it was a bit too much of a squeeze with only 6 or 7 people last Sunday there...so the only parties happening in my room after that are for an exclusive audience. An exclusive SEXY audience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back