Dinosaur Jr (3 Viewers)

anyone else going to see their atp gig the next night in london??
theyre playin the whole of youre living over me.
costing me about 110 for everything!:)

quote from dino jr website..

"Dinosaur Jr happily invites fans to create audio tapes of their live performances as long as the venue allows for this. We are asking that fans please refrain from shooting any video of these reunion performances as we are preparing a special DVD which will include footage from this tour. "

so whos gona try bring a mini-disc into the ambassador:p

also anyone know whos supporting them at their gig in london on wednesday?

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
What's the chances of tickets at the door? i've not yet decided to go.
dunno, might only get balcony, think ones on the deck are limited if there's any left at all

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
What's the chances of tickets at the door? i've not yet decided to go.

Thats exactly how i was, and i was tellin my cousin so he just bought me one today and now i owe him the money, which is fuckin grand cos its gonna rock city!

....plus i probably wont give him the money!ninjaaaa

Wheels said:
I have many concerns about this gig, mainly that it will be so loud that the tunes get fucked up and you can't hear them but I choose to remain optimistic...

Ah it's gonna be deadly. Though I do wish I had some earplugs that didn't look totally stupid.

Anthony ... we should get there for 8 and catch Boxes.

[size=+1]Setlists from recent gigs -

08/22/05 Vancouver, BC Commodore Ballroom[/size]

other bands: Alaska! & Love as Laughter [size=+1] SOUNDCHECK: Lose / Kracked (possibly others)[/size] [size=+1] SETLIST: Severed Lips / Raisans / Yeah We Know / Little Fury Things / Forget the Swan / Kracked / In a Jar / Gargoyle / Bulbs of Passion / Mountain Man / The Lung / Sludgefeast[/size] [size=+1] ENCORE: Just Like Heaven / Freak Scene[/size] [size=+1] ENCORE: Don't[/size] [size=+1]

08/25/05 Brussells, Belgium Ancienne Belgique[/size]
[size=+1] SETLIST: Quest / Raisans / Yeah We Know / In a Jar / Bulbs of Passion / Gargoyle / Kracked / Little Fury Things / Forget the Swan / Budge / The Lung / Sludgefeast[/size] [size=+1] ENCORE: Just Like Heaven / Freak Scene[/size] [size=+1] ENCORE: Tarpit / Chunks[/size] [size=+1]

08/26/05 Köln, Germany Monsters of Spex Festival[/size]
[size=+1] SETLIST: Chunks / Gargoyle / Raisans / Bulbs of Passion / Little Fury Things / Budge / Forget the Swan / In a Jar / Kracked / Sludgefeast / Just Like Heaven / Freak Scene[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back