Digital Cameras (1 Viewer)

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
Our Kodak digial camera died and I cant afford the digital SLR that I really want so... what's good in the point-and-click digital camera world?

The Sony W Range is quite good. I use a DSC W1 which has since been replaced by the W5 I think. 5.1 MegaPixel with 3x Optical Zoom and a Carl Zeiss lens.

Not too small, nice machine to hold, takes nice pics too.

Anthony said:
Our Kodak digial camera died and I cant afford the digital SLR that I really want so... what's good in the point-and-click digital camera world?

Actually just bought a Canon Ixus 50 today was €350 including VAT and express delivery. I phoned around first before buying online and all the shops quoted €450.

Only one shop was interested in offering me a better deal than €450 - they would throw in a leather case 'worth €49' for free - it's €15 online!

I was truly amazed at the attitude of the shops - they didn't give a shit about losing a €350+ deal. I made it clear to all of them that I was interested in compromising on the price and not expecting to pay as little as €350 for the camera over the counter... I think we need some more competition...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back