Die Toten Hosen (1 Viewer)

Daniel

Website
www.myspace.com
Die Toten Hosen
One of me fav bands over the years.

www.myspace.com/dietotenhosen
www.dietotenhosen.de

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

object%3E

object%3E

object%3E

object%3E

object%3E

object%3E

watch

JEsus christ i never thought id see the day someone on eirecore said they liked the hosen,any one of there pre 1990 albums is a great place to start listening,they dont take themselves too seriously which is a good thing since most people in the uk and here seem to fuckin hate them,
simple fact of the matter is they were one of the originators of pop punk before the term pop punk became a byeword for shite,
utter falscher flagge is there best album , an absolute classic
some of there lyrics are incredibly lightweight but some of them are as good as it gets, they are not afraid to step on toes when they have to,them and DIE ARTZE s anti fascist stance has been consistant in a country where some bands equally popular have sat on the fence and toyed with right wing politics {_ BOSE ONKLES } sorry german grammer is not up to scratch

they were meant to play a few years back ,about fourteen years ago and their gaurantee was 14000 punts then so unless you ve a serious inherintence comin, they would be in the same league as the toy dolls financially
they would draw over 50 000 in most cities in germany, not quite d iy

I've never heard Die Toten Hosen before but I know I hate them because any time I'm in Germany my mickey relations are always saying to me " ah punk, you must like Die Toten Hosen". Cunts.

I've never heard Die Toten Hosen before but I know I hate them because any time I'm in Germany my mickey relations are always saying to me " ah punk, you must like Die Toten Hosen". Cunts.
i know what you mean!! my ex used to play one of their tunes 'Bonnie und Clyde' every fuckin day !bog

"but this is our song" NEIN!

it was this lot who did that crazy album of covers where they did songs with original members of sham 69, the ramones and so on..even did that song with ronnie biggs the train robber doing vocals as far as i remember:eek:

dunno, they're not amazing i think except for hier kommt alex which is obviously class, i listen to it about 20 times a month, maybe five or six times a night when i come home pissed... 'zieht den bayern die lederhosen aus' is also quite good.

it was this lot who did that crazy album of covers where they did songs with original members of sham 69, the ramones and so on..even did that song with ronnie biggs the train robber doing vocals as far as i remember:eek:

I have a ten inch with Do anything you wanna do, whole wide world, if the kids are united and baby baby on it with original singers singing along with die hosen. It says they're all taken from "Learning english lesson 1" which I guess is the album you're talking about. I know they did smash it up as well.

Saw 'em in Germany about 4 years back, they weren't bad, put on a decent enough show. "Hier Kommt Alex" is probably the only track of theirs that I'd still listen to though.

Spermbirds were pretty good.
Never liked The Dead Trousers myself.

I used to think this song was anti-skateboard punk but now I think they were being ironic...
http://www.imeem.com/gamersradio/music/X-2noUpt/spermbirds_youre_not_a_punk/

Ya can't beat 'Playboy Subscriber'.
"I'm gonna come, come, come all over your face"
http://www.imeem.com/speedrules/music/jcUvjwh9/spermbirds_playboy_subscriber/

You'd never get away with that now, unless you were in a joke gay band.
Spermbirds, barnstormers,Lee Hollis bashing a chaos crew prick in the crowd cause he was being a prick, great fucking days!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back