Did you go to your Debs? (1 Viewer)

Bag'o'cans

Inspired by reports of early morning tuxedoed idiots, did you go to your debs?
I know it's no prom, maybe it is!, but i certainly didn't go, squares. After watching a teen emotion scene from the OC about why you shouldn't miss your prom i didn't feel the slightest bit of regret, what a load of toss,.... Debs? Big disco with a bunch of gimps i've had no contact with in 8 years. probably depends on your school i suppose.

Nope. Had two didn't go to neither. Went to a really old mates Sanford High (ooh la fuckin la) debs when I was 16 and spent the entire night wandering around town lookin for drugs. Weird. Member when Lapellos used to be some weird late night coffee shop that gave you whiskey in your tea? Went there.Never got any but.

I made my own dress out of a pair of curtains and went with my best friend who was dressed an awful lot like this:
Smooth_Criminal_00001.jpg

It was so-so.

Nope wasnt invited to my old schools debs for reasons I cant divulge.

Went to my exes though and spent the night rolling joints for knackers and taking pills,behind her back of course.But that was the old me,good buzz though up dancing to hardhouse with them.

yes. my dress was incredible but the night itself was shit. ended up bringing a friend's brother. i was on these antibiotics that made me violently ill so i couldnt drink. we got kicked out of the shithole gresham at 230 and wandered up and down the canal barefoot. somehow ended up in the stillorgan bowl playing bowling and pool at 6 am. back to beweley's (RIP) for crusty bread and shit coffee.
debs' suck balls.

yes, haha, I took a guy who arrived at my parents house with a hairstyle not unalike crusty the clowns. He ignored me all evening and someone elses date puked on the hem of my Gothic Nightmare Frock. Ah, what a shite evening it was.

In fact, weirdly enough I was home battling giant spiders the other day and my mother pulled the fucking dress out of a wardrobe, and asked me did I want to keep it. Ah no mam, you're grand.

no. (i went to a friend's debs once though - does that count?) i think i'm in contact with maybe two people i know from school. the only cool thing about my school - bambi. and they weren't even in my year.

broken arm said:
did anyone ever have a good debs?
i actually had a laugh at the other debs i went to, possibly because i didn't know anyone there apart from my 'date' (who was a friend of mine who'd recently broken up with someone so she gave me the gig instead). i spent the evening stealing booze and getting off with someone else's girlfriend. ha!

but then it wasn't my debs, so... no.

in anyways, boys schools having debseszzz is just stupid. It's for young ladies coming out into society - i.e. debutantes. Youngflellas are not debutantes. Or at least, not last time I checked.
tom. said:
i actually had a laugh at the other debs i went to, possibly because i didn't know anyone there apart from my 'date' (who was a friend of mine who'd recently broken up with someone so she gave me the gig instead). i spent the evening stealing booze and getting off with someone else's girlfriend. ha!

but then it wasn't my debs, so... no.

I went to mine. Got plastered and went around telling all the cunts from the class that i'd had to be civil with the last few years that i thought they were cunts because of a, b, and c.

How i got out alive i'll never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back