Devil babies? (1 Viewer)

Bag'o'cans

Anyone forget to wear a johnson at the weekend, your hooven footed babee's gonna be born possibly on the 6/6/6.
This means i/your baby was concieved on september the 11th! Oh god it all makes sense now, it was beelzibob all the time, when will the mathematical conspiracies end............

0552149519.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

36310024._MG_1536.jpg

a mother's love is unconditional. if i was up the duff with Damien or something i wouldnt mind as long as he didnt turn on me.

anyway, with all the shitting, crying and puking, most babies could be considered to represent more devilish than angelic qualities anyway.

La La said:
is that a pic of damien duff? i know nothing about croquet anyway.

yeah thats him. i know nothing about croquet either but im into the idea. could be fun. i also like potato croquets.

damien duff makes me think of Homer Simpson (the duff connection)

i dont like potato croquets becaus ethere's something inherently fake about them. hmmmmm i'd love some roasties right now.

La La said:
i dont like potato croquets becaus ethere's something inherently fake about them.

thats why i like em. they're like tater tots. yummy with beans and spam. mmmmm...breadline.

msg174431.jpg

napolean dynamite is one of the greatest movies of our time.
spam is fucking gross, i have and never would touch it. even the packaging is disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back