Detroit House (2 Viewers)

@wobbler, did you get those 'on & on' clips from the omar-s twister pepper thread?
Oh yeah sorry, was in work so meant to check youtube at home but forgot. Definitely not Jesse Saunders, because I know that tune (not mad on it anyway). If the Mach tune is the one the Jesse samples, it's not that either. It's more kind of late 80', early 90's.

Thanks though

these guys aint from Detriot , in fact they're from Carlow , but assuming that dont put you off , check out the free track here on this link its brillant

http://www.bodytonicmusic.com/words/2009/apr/23/introducing-broken-audio-movement/

think these guys have big potential. if you like your detriot vibes you'll like this . another track they have Mystery Train came out on Nice and Nasty last year, arguably my favourite track of the entire year. brillant tune

these guys aint from Detriot , in fact they're from Carlow , but assuming that dont put you off , check out the free track here on this link its brillant

http://www.bodytonicmusic.com/words/2009/apr/23/introducing-broken-audio-movement/

think these guys have big potential. if you like your detriot vibes you'll like this . another track they have Mystery Train came out on Nice and Nasty last year, arguably my favourite track of the entire year. brillant tune

had a listen off that and the stuff on their myspace as well there. they're playing on saturday ya? not mad about ellen alien but sweetoblivion is. will be sure to check these guys out

sounds great. must check out their juan atkins tribute mix later...

had a listen off that and the stuff on their myspace as well there. they're playing on saturday ya? not mad about ellen alien but sweetoblivion is. will be sure to check these guys out

yeah i'd be the same tbh with ya. I've not seen BAM dj, but apparently theyre amazing so most likely be there all right . apres squarepusher

will deffo check them out tomorrow!

I hope it's better than the last time we went to see Ellen, guys in sunglasses selling yokes in the club. :rolleyes:

sorry bout the bumpage, had to be done.
picked this up second hand at the weekend, unreal.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

typical. only getting around to this mix now. it's frickin great! what was that gig like?
Deadly. Pretty heavy. Started out with loads of acid house, fair bit of techno, a few of his own tunes (Day, Psychotic Photosynthesis), French Kiss, Basic Channel, disco, deep house, Adonis, Fingers Inc, A few old Model 500 tunes, George Benson.

Deadly.

theo parrish playing the pav in cork october 21st, wahoo! its a wednesday though. i assume he'll be playing dublin a weekend either side of that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back